Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Aquaman (James Wan; December 21, 2018) Movie • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Dec 2, 2016.

1. PauLo

43% Burnt

Might actually watch this. I mean, I'm not paying to watch it. But i'll watch it at some point. Will be the first i've watched since BvS too.

2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

3. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I recommend Wonder Woman if you haven’t seen it

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

GrantCloud, airik625 and Jason Tate like this.
  5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Not a fan ugh

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Saw an exclusive trailer for this on Friday, looked terrible.

BornToRun and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I ordered tickets. I told myself no after Justice League, but this looks dope.

Davjs likes this.
  8. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I keep forgetting this is coming out, half because the promotion cycle was a tad shorter than average (especially compared to other DC films) & half because Into the Spider-Verse has my heart.

Still looking forward to it, though. Can't go wrong w/ a well-crafted blockbuster adventure that embracing the comics. My GOSH does Black Manta look good.

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I am also biased because Vinny Chase.

10. BackyardHero11

Trusted

[​IMG]

yessss haha

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Everyone knows you love Entourage. We get it.

12. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I bet that Vinny Chase movie will be of more quality than this pile of shit lol

13. Good one.

Cameron likes this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I really enjoyed that trailer. Makes it seem like they're really gonna go for it, regardless of whether it ends up good or bad

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm willing to bet there's a Vinny Chase joke per page on this thread. Sorry for the unoriginality. It's all I got.

17. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Orm looks badass. Mera looks incredible. I'm worried about the CGI, but I think Wan's got this.

Davjs likes this.
  19. drewinseries

Drew

Looks great, super excited.

20. drewinseries

Drew

But also:

[​IMG]

21. Tim

The most exciting look for me is Black Manta (oh my goodness, if/when Far From Home fails to commit that much to Mysterio's look, my heart will be broken). But, Mera also looks fantastic. Her hair is SO red, lol.

Also dope that they found a way to make the classic Aquaman costume look cool, though I don't want it to take away from shirtless Momoa screen time.

Me w/ X-Men, lol. I've been so betrayed, but since the Dark Phoenix trailer dropped, I've been so obsessed with the possibility that it ends up more X2 good than Fant4stic bad.

drewinseries likes this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That red immediately reminded me of Frison's Red Sonja covers. They are so damn beautiful.

[​IMG]

Tim likes this.
  23. Tim

LOVE that particular cover. And, most Frison covers in general. She's had some striking Wonder Woman ones, & also X-Men Red recently:
    3E86E203-F00E-4EAC-AB04-F9E441FF356F.jpeg

But, yeah, I'd love a Red Sonja film where she looks as good as Mera. Preferably w/out frikkin Singer.

24. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It looks like a good popcorn flick. I’d watch it.

25. Davjs

Trusted

The only two movies in the DCEU that weren't messed with by the studio turned out good, so if James Wan didn't have his movie cut all up by the studio, this should end up being great. Everything they have shown so far looks good.