Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Aquaman (James Wan; December 21, 2018) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

She looks very wet. Mera is always dry. 2/10 will not watch.

2. That lighter aesthetic is great.

scottlechowicz likes this.
  3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Is that supposed to be Amber Heard? Doesn't really look like her.

4. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

It's supposed to be Mera.

5. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Hooray for colors!

Aquaman is actually a movie I am really excited about. James Wan has a great eye for visuals. And Jason Mamoa is really close to version of Aquaman I love the best (bearded, hook handed, and surly).

So I am pretty invested at this point, his horrible cameo in BvS notwithstanding.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. drewinseries

Drew

Love her look. Excited for this.

scottlechowicz likes this.
  7. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

If they do it right, I think they can make Mera a damn superstar.

We will see. But the hype is real for me.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I definitely appreciate Mera a lot more than Arthur in every single Aquaman book I've read. Really hoping this continues that.

9. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

Maybe her hair will change color in the movie.

10. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

one is a photo with wet hair at night and a lot of lights shining on the subject,
    the other is a photo shot during the day, with dry hair, and (probably) natural light.

11. Dodge725

Trusted

Agreed. The new costume is perfect and I'm excited that they are already starting to promote her character.

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

thedrudo and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  13. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Hope that footage leaks.

14. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Momoa is such a goofball. Love it.

15. airik625 likes this.
  16. Davjs

Trusted

Looks cool! Weird to think this could be the last DCEU movie. I still think they will do WW2 and maybe Captain Marvel because they have the Rock, but I know those aren't set in stone.

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Isn't Wonder Woman 2 already confirmed?

18. Pretty sure.^ There's no way WW2 doesn't happen. It's not my personal favorite of the series, but it's by far the best thing the DCEU has going for them.

19. Davjs

Trusted

They have confirmed a ton of stuff though, all before their big movie JL failed BO wise and hasn't even grossed domestically what Avengers did opening weekend. That will scare any hollywood board room into doing more. Aquaman is already shot but I wouldn't put it past them to scrap everything since they couldn't even get people to come out for their Avengers style movie. I still bet they do those two I mentioned, but I wouldn't say anything is set in stone at this point.

airik625 likes this.
  21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Wonder when we’ll see a trailer

22. This guy, who apparently knows someone who was at the test screening, has been tweeting a lot about the movie. Don't think there's any plot spoilers, but there's a lot of info in his timeline so venture at your own risk. He said we should be getting a trailer soon, maybe with Ready Player One.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Oh good. Those stories were quite good

24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Conflicted about whether I should see it because I'm a big Aquaman fan but I've heard momoa has done some dumb stuff. Ugh.