Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

April Fools Day Pranks • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by KimmyGibbler, Mar 31, 2016.

1. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

A couple years ago at work one of my coworkers put a fake pair of legs with pants and shoes in the one stall of the men's room, so it looked like someone was using the toilet. We all thought the same dude was in there poopin for like 3 hours before someone went to check on him and saw he didn't have an upper body.

2. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

I sat on a picture of my business partner mid-Jazz-hands and then put it on a T-Shirt with my label's name in comic sans font. The sheer joy I will feel upon wearing this in a week is unimaginable.
    [​IMG]

3. Alison

Newbie Prestigious

One of the cooks at work disguised mayonnaise as creme brûlée and gave it to one of the servers to eat. Poor guy.

4. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

I like to mess with my family all the time so I don't really put in too much extra effort today. Plus they're really easy to mess with so I don't need anything elaborate.
    My mom has this thing where she never hears when I enter a room, walk down the hall, stand next to her, etc. and ends up scaring the crap out of herself when she finally notices me. So on April Fool's I like to be extra light-footed around the house and creep up behind her more often than usual. As for my brother, he's a die hard #1 most dedicated NY Islanders fan. I've been placing a NY Rangers bumper sticker around his room all week. Tonight it's under his pillow.

5. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Super appropriate necro-bump.

I'm already dreading all the fake prenatal ultrasound pics I'm gonna see tomorrow. How dumb and boring.

But if you do insist on doing that, might I suggest, maybe a week or so later, how about a fake miscarriage story to go with it.

Play the long game.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  6. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Gonna tell my coworkers that I heard there was going to be a suprise drug test next week. Those poor bastards will freak.

7. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Playing the long game with this one, aren't you, @Jason Tate?

coleslawed and Jason Tate like this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I'm a fucking adult and don't do pranks

coleslawed likes this.
  9. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

I was JUST thinking that a mask with skull earrings would really prank the shit out of everyone this year.