Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

April Fools Day Pranks

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by KimmyGibbler, Mar 31, 2016.

1. KimmyGibbler

Everywhere you look... Prestigious

So three women in my department are about to go on maternity leave over the next two months, thinking about telling my boss I am pregnant tomorrow for April Fools (I am a male).

Then there is the whole Reese's Pieces, Skittles, and M&Ms in a single bowl prank, but I don't want to kill someone who has peanut allergies.

Any ideas for good pranks?

2. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Hollow out reese's cups and fill them with Sriracha. I saw it on the youtubes.

3. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

4 years ago on April Fools day my ex and I conceived our first child

It was the ultimate April Fools pregnancy joke

4. J.C.

adorkable Prestigious

we used to wake up my mom in the middle of the night and tell her the house was on fire

5. Vincentbiz

Resident Type 1 Diabetic

Anyone that lives with someone and has one of those spray hoses in their faucet should put a rubberband around the trigger so when someone turns on the water they end up spraying themselves

6. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Haha I remember when I was like three I casually mentioned that the dog had ran away through the gate at home. She ended up being more surprised I knew what April Fools was already than she was mad.

KimmyGibbler likes this.
  7. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

KimmyGibbler likes this.
  8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

A few years ago my friend's wife made white fudge using bright yellow/orange food coloring which made it look like cheese. She cut them into small squares and stuck toothpicks in each piece. She sat some crackers next to it in the breakroom at work and watched everyone freak out.

I wish I could be that creative.

KimmyGibbler likes this.
  9. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I do, but it's slightly elaborate and costs like $250.

Get any random dude you're not related to and take a non-legally binding paternity test with them. Given your obvious lack of paternity, the results will come back negative (hopefully, otherwise it means I accidentally introduced you to your long lost son/father, in which case I'm an amazing person and you're welcome). Now, since it's not a legal document, you can give them whatever names you want - might I suggest the name of one of those women's husbands and his unborn child.

Surely you see where this is going.

Imagine the laughs you'll share.

10. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

As an April Fools joke, @Jason Tate once made everyone believe AP.net was ending.

Some people are gonna be real embarrassed tomorrow.

11. KimmyGibbler

That's pretty great!

12. KimmyGibbler

Oh my god! How are you still alive?!

13. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

My coworker and I are filling the floor of my boss's office with solo cups full of water.

14. About 3 years ago or so I changed my relationship status on Facebook to "in a relationship." My friend almost ruined the joke by commenting he knew it was a joke because he had other friends that were doing the same thing. At the same time this guy who I thought was my friend and was choosing to only talk to me when he wanted to try to get with me sent me a message trying to talk to me. I always wondered what went through his mind when he saw I was "in a relationship". That following year for two I changed my birthday to April 1st to see what would happen. More people wished me "happy birthday" that day than on my actual birthday.

Dirty Sanchez and yeahrightdude like this.
  15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I like to post "happy birthday" on someone's wall early in the day so it pops up in everyone's side feed. This always ends up with a big line of people also commenting "happy birthday" and then the person has to make a post like "thanks for the birthday wishes but it isn't my birthday" It's like a double trick.

and if you want to spice things up you can say something like "my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family" or "sorry for your loss. Thinking of you".

I'm from a really really small town so that one can make a lot of people upset super quick. haha It's a lot of fun!

muttley likes this.
  16. The only way I would change my relationship status again as a joke, is if I had someone to join in on the joke with me, that way it will say "in a relationship with…" so it will be much more believable. The downside of the other joke is if someone wrote that on my wall, it may concern the relatives I have as friends. My mom is actually not well, so that one wouldn't work out.

17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This morning while eating breakfast my mom said "what's that on your ear?" And I freaked out for a second and was like "huh? What?" and felt my ear and was scared there was like a bug or something. And then she yelled "APRIL FOOLS" and thought she was so clever.

18. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

...yeah

19. Shit, just saw the update on the Latterman story. I, like the author mentioned in the update, was coming at it from a place of privilege and, in combination with not knowing a ton about the members of Latterman personally, read it as humorous. I'm sincerely sorry for propagating that.

20. AbsolutePunk

No affiliation with absolutepunk.net or Chorus.fm

I got about half the people that work in my department at my job to start texting our boss around 5:30 am with various believable reasons why they weren't going to be able to come in to work today. Everything from food poisoning, car problems, sick kids, to one girl saying she had to go have an emergency dentist appointment. When our boss came in to the building he looked PISSED. He was power walking all the way from the entrance to the area we work in while looking at the floor. Then he looked up and saw all of us laughing and realized what day it was and he started laughing. Priceless.

LessThanTrevor and KidLightning like this.
  21. Elder Lightning Apr 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2016)
    Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Here's an old/easy one: if you live with family or roommates, switch the bags in all of the open boxes of cereal.

22. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Get donuts that have a custard filling and get the custard out of them and fill it with mayonnaise. That one is a classic. Also take the icing off of Oreos and replace it with toothpaste.

23. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

You're a monster

Garrett L. likes this.
  24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I like to go into the settings of peoples facebooks and set their birthdays to a few weeks from that date.

muttley and Fucking Dustin like this.
  25. mad

I was right. Prestigious

A friend of mine who's engaged posted a picture of her and her fiancé down at the courthouse saying they couldn't wait any longer. It took me a while to realize that it's probably a joke.

This is amazing.