Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 832

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Iain

Regular

I would love apple to allow you have a shared playlist multiple folk can add too. I’m almost certain they mentioned it at a keynote ages ago and it’s never came to fruition.

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I was messing around with some iPads earlier and, man, the Air feels so much better when it comes to portability. The Pro basically felt like my MBP. The Pro Motion display looks amazing, but the point of me looking at iPads is to find something a bit more portable than my current MBP.

3. Noradrenaline

Regular

Is Apple Music able to scrobble to last.fm yet? In that case I will ditch Spotify.

4. JoshIsMediocre

The ocean's awesome, and for winners Supporter

It sure is

5. Noradrenaline

Regular

I mean, without having to add the songs to my library or going through an external app. It doesn't seem like it.

6. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Yeah…

7. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

As someone who bought the 2nd Gen Pro and the M1 Pro, I feel ya. Only reason I purchased the M1 Pro was cause I bought into the hype about ipadOS becoming a full-fledged OS that was more akin to macOS. This did not happen and I've given up on waiting for Apple to unlock the capabilities of the Pro iPad's. I love the Mini-LED display for content though. Looks so much better than the LCD displays when watching videos.

My dream setup in the next couple years is a 14" Macbook Pro with an OLED iPad Air (if those rumors end up being true). If they bring the nicer display to the mid-tier iPad Air, I'll never have an iPad Pro again.

8. Not natively, but IMO the best music app for iOS, Marvis, does. And there's apps like (my fave) Neptunes for the Mac that do it in the background for you.

Noradrenaline likes this.
  9. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I just got apple TV plus because I wanted to start watching some of the originals like Severance. I want to share it with some family members since it says you can have up to 6 people. But from what I'm reading online you can only do this from the settings of an apple device? Is there any workaround, I don't use any apple devices. Apple is so annoying with stuff like this lol

10. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Has anyone seen this before with Apple Music? It's only like this on my phone and not on my Mac. I’ve tried everything to get it be a cohesive album but nothing works. These tracks were uploaded form the cd years ago so maybe that’s why? I’m going to delete and redownload from AM.

[​IMG]

11. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

yeah happened to me a year or so ago, had to export my library so i could document what i had, delete everything, and then go through and manually add all the albums back to my AM library

12. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I've just decided to ditch my Magic Mouse and go full Trackpad for my workspace. I thought well, I use my MacBook Pro's Trackpad all the time when I'm not sat at my desk so why not go all in?

My brain appreciates the familiarity now between the two.

13. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

David Parke likes this.
  14. Maybe my Studio Display will have shipped by then.

David Parke and JamesMichael like this.
  15. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Getting ready for a flight, and realizing Apple Music doesn't have an ability to download offline music on Android, unless I'm blind? That's insane to me lol glad I still have YouTube Music through my Premium subscription

16. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’m certain that you can. Press and hold on a song, is there no download option?

17. RyanPm40

Nope!
    Screenshot_20220521-235256_Apple Music.jpg

18. 333 GANG

ACAB

That’s so strange. You definitely could before, my friend did it regularly for weekend trips, but I have no idea why they’d remove a function like that…

I assume not, but you don’t have to add a song to your library first to have the option to download for some reason, do you?

19. 333 GANG

ACAB

Actually, I just checked, and that’s exactly how it works on iOS

Jason Tate and RyanPm40 like this.
  20. RyanPm40

Oh wow you're totally right, it works fine when adding it to the library first! What a strange feature hah I've never bothered creating a library because I just search for what I want to listen to

333 GANG likes this.
  21. 333 GANG

ACAB

I literally just switched to Apple Music for the first time this week, so I’m still learning myself. Glad you got that sorted haha

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. PolarBlare

Regular Supporter

Has anybody else had a bizarre Apple Music issue (or maybe iOS music app issue, I’m not sure) where the player will randomly skip songs on an album?

For example, track 2 will finish, and the next song to start will be track 4. If I immediately hit the previous song button, it will correctly go to track 3. Happens ~1/10 of the time lately. At first I assumed it was some kind of cellular connectivity problem, but it also happens with downloaded songs.

Brodobaggins34 likes this.
  23. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Yes been happening to me since yesterday, after track 1 finishes it goes straight to track 3

Brodobaggins34 and PolarBlare like this.
  24. I had noticed that and I went and noticed saw it was playing the album on shuffle. But yeah, always track 3 it seems

PolarBlare likes this.
  25. PolarBlare

Regular Supporter

Glad it’s not just me, I was on the verge of resetting my phone, but if it’s widespread enough that others here have encountered it then I’ll just wait for the patch. (Honestly don’t have too much faith though — I’m still waiting for an AirPods Max update to fix the random restarts that have been happening since the update last fall thanks to a head detection bug)

Brodobaggins34 likes this.