Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 739

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I love that Apple hates facebook. Makes me feel like these companies really care you know :winkkiss::hearteyes::tongue:

2. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Can someone who knows better weigh in on pricing something for sale for me?

Apple Watch Series 5 GPS Nike 44mm Aluminum
    AppleCare+ covered until: February 5, 2022

It's in good shape, I don't see anything outside of normal light wear on it. Is $200 shipped fair?

3. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

That’s definitely more than fair. I’d say you could probably get $250, maybe even a little north of that and still give the buyer a fair deal.

4. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Really hope Apple refines family sharing for AirTags in a future update, if you share a car among family members in a household, as many people would, it's not ideal having to have the AirTag tied to only one person's phone

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Cmoney86

Trusted

Love the new animated artwork for album covers on Apple Music

6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah they rule

JamesMichael likes this.
  7. Van Weezer having that live artwork was such a treat this morning

Cmoney86 likes this.
  8. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Got two cameras delivered and wow, getting these set up with Homebridge was so easy! Thanks again for the recommendation!

uuu and David Parke like this.
  9. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Glad I could help. I spread the gospel when I can haha.

anotherpancake likes this.
  10. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Had to run to the Apple Store today to get my iPhone battery replaced, haven't been to a store in ages, was pleasantly surprised with their Covid protocols, they're limiting the amount of people in the store and temperature checks as you enter

JamesMichael likes this.
  11. Live album art is so cool on this one.

12. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

So Apple have discontinued their space grey Mac accessories. I’ve already got the Magic Mouse and Keyboard so I took the plunge and got the Trackpad to complete the collection.

Sucks as I’m really not a fan of the new colourful accessories. The curved shape of the keyboard is also not a great design choice in my opinion.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  13. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

I decided to pick up one of the Logitech Folios for my iPad Pro, since I’ve heard the Smart Keyboard, like the Smart Folio, doesn’t do great with wear + tear.

It’s REALLY nice, and since this is my first exposure to the new trackpad stuff for iPadOS, I can see why this can be a full laptop replacement for some.

Anthony Brooks likes this.

14. Very curious how this could work.

15. Really curious too how it’ll be hi quality wirelessly

16. phaynes12

it's gotta be quality on my end or else no fuckin deal

mescalineeyes and Drew Beringer like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Anthony Brooks and phaynes12 like this.
  18. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

Apple Music Teaser References 'Hi-Res Lossless' and 'Dolby Atmos'

19. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Yesssss. My AirPods 1st gen are so ready for an upgrade

20. blast0rama

I wonder how much more this will cost, or if they'll be like "IT'S FREE WITH APPLE ONE!"

David Parke likes this.
  21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Hell yeah, looks like the new AppleTV’s are shipping soon. Just saw that they charged my card yesterday.

22. blast0rama

333 GANG likes this.
  23. 333 GANG

ACAB

Wow. This might get me to switch over from Spotify when I pick up a pair of 3rd gen AirPods.

24. phaynes12

rules so hard. do all power beats pros have the h1? i think they launched fall 2019?

25. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Amazon Music have now removed the charge for their lossless tier. Wonder if this will put pressure on Spotify to release their HiFi upgrade for free. (Probably not). I personally don’t have the equipment to hear the difference in lossless but I’m interested to see what spatial audio is like for music. Not sure I’d switch from Spotify though as AM still lacks a lot of things I use daily in Spotify.