Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 738

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. adrian

high and lows, they go something like this... Supporter

I ended up spending the $89 on the Starling a couple weeks ago. Setup with ridiculously easy but didn't know this was an option - sounds kind of fun.

Attached Files:

David Parke likes this.
  2. Bought two remotes so fast this morning.

3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i caved and bought tags bc i’ve lost my keys three times since they’ve been announced lol

might do a tv too

Drew Beringer, David Parke and dylan like this.
  4. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Spent way too much money on the new 12.9" iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard. Ended up with 1TB, only I wanted 16GB RAM. Really hoping this means we're getting a beefier iPadOS this year. It's been 4 years since my last iPad Pro, so it was time for an upgrade. Even with the discount I get, it was still around $1900. Fingers crossed it comes late May!

5. Time to set these up lol

B92041FC-96BF-42D3-A929-71B07720AB70.jpeg

6. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Sold my 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 and ordered the new one and a 4K Apple TV. AirTags currently stuck at the post office because I was out when the delivery came yesterday.

macbethfan and Jason Tate like this.
  7. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Forgot the remote was being released for ordering today. Went to go purchase one and see shipping has already slipped to June. Blegh. Why can’t people just keep their old ones?:-p

8. I ordered really early in the day when I woke up, and had the same. Hope that's an estimate and those drop.

9. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I ordered the remote earlier this morning, and got a May 24-June 1 delivery estimate.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Jason Tate and dylan like this.
  11. phaynes12

wow sign me up for hifi

12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

"'If the rumor is to be accurate, the new ‌AirPods‌ release comes on the backdrop of a report signaling that Apple is cutting back on AirPods production due to decreasing sales.'"

this seems so hard to believe, feel like i see a pair in every set of ears when i leave the house, and on every zoom call ive ever been on. I would have thought the pandemic would have spiked airpod sales bc of how virtual things got for people. Its the reason i upgraded to the pros last april.

David Parke likes this.
  13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

but yeah hifi sounds dope

14. 333 GANG

ACAB

Never jumped on the AirPods train, but I’ve wanted to over the last 8 months or so, so count me in for the third gen. Can’t wait.

15. phaynes12

power beats pros >>>>

dylan likes this.
  16. It seems much more likely they cut back production specifically because new ones are coming.

David Parke, RyanPm40 and Sean Murphy like this.
  17. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Forgot to do it on Friday lol but just ordered one of the new Apple TVs. I’ll probably get a second new remote for my current box at some point as well.

Jason Tate likes this.
  18. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

Anyone know how noticeable the 8gb iPad Pro will be compared to the 16gb? I don't need the 1tb in space but am tempted to splurge...

19. God my wife a new M1 MacBook Air on Sunday and I am extremely jealous of how good that keyboard is, in love with the gold color she picked, and now wanting to get one for myself :crylaugh:

20. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I don't use my apple watch at all, does anybody want it? I don't even know what a fair price is for it. It's got AppleCare+ and everything. It's a Nike Series 5, 44MM.

21. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Can't PM you about it. Space Gray or aluminum?

22. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Aluminum!

23. probably not incredibly noticeable unless you're doing power user stuff

24. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

got em

David Parke likes this.