Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 715

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

oooooh i might go innnn

2. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

The lack of target display mode on the 5K iMac kills me, I have the 2015 version in my office and it’s still a great machine but it would be even better if I could hook my MacBook Air up to the screen

3. phaynes12

macbook pro too. it's beautiful

David Parke and Crisp X like this.
  4. Probably gonna be getting something new this year for sure then. Either new iMac or a MacBook + display combo. Can’t wait to see what there is. This iMac has served me well, but the image retention and age has me itching to change and upgrade.

5. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

New MacBook Pro for me and I’ll probably upgrade my monitor to a 5k ultra wide curved.

I’ll probably also favour the 14.1” over the 16.1” this time around depending on spec.

6. phaynes12

think i’m gonna go imac. my macbook pro (‘14) still serves me mostly well. but for all my music production and movie watching, it drags a bit. i’d like to get an imac for that stuff and leave the macbook for basic browsing. need the processing, fam.

7. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

So I got my iMac and I'm in love with it.

Brent and TSLROCKS like this.
  8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

9. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Went a little spontaneous and got my fiancé and myself iPhone 12s yesterday. The upgrade from my 8 plus is immense holy shit

i went with the blue 12 and a saddle brown leather case, love this combo

10. Cmoney86

Trusted

coming to apple tv march 12th

mescalineeyes likes this.
  11. I definitely think I want to get a Mac Mini and a display, hopefully from Apple. My work provides me with a MacBook so it would be nice to use my Mac Mini for personal stuff then plug my MacBook from work into the monitor when I work from home.

If you could use an iMac in a display mode I would just get an iMac

12. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone have a favorite third party keboard for an iMac? The magic keyboard... sucks.

anotherpancake likes this.
  13. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

AlwaysEvolving21 and Brent like this.
  14. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

15. Iain

Regular

About to chuck my airpod pros out the window. apologies for the 15th rant in this thread about them. Now connecting to my MacBook Air but not playing any sound.

edit: seems to be common issue :Macbook Air M1 AirPods issues - Apple Community

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I was having the same issue this morning. I had to turn off Noise Cancellation/Transparency options and they worked.

My Noise Cancellation option still has a crackling sound when I turn it on though. Imagine someone standing inside your head crinkling a chip bag. That's exactly what it sounds like.

17. AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

my continued issue with the airpod pros is not sound or connectivity, it's keeping the goddamn things in my ears. i have switched the buds, back and forth back and forth and still the left side just continues to slowly fall out of my ear over the course of a few minutes. i've considered selling them and going back to gen1, which i never ever had problems with.

DickyCullz likes this.
  19. Cmoney86

Trusted

Spotify as a widget now. Just popped up when I opened the app

mescalineeyes likes this.
  20. 333 GANG

ACAB

Its had one for a while, it’s just giving users the prompt now.

21. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Finally getting around to trying to sell my 2016 MBP w/touchbar. I do way too much typing for school to continue dealing with keys double typing and I want that sweet new M1 chip.

I hope it moves quick because I want to make a purchase!!

GrantCloud likes this.
  22. ghostxvapor

Trusted

I think it's time for me to upgrade to the 12

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  23. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

How much are you looking for for it?

24. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully around $600-700 but v flexible

25. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Shoot me a PM, I might know someone who is interested!

Zoshchenko likes this.