Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 714

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Hopefully I’ll get at least 100 bucks lol

2. Just got my refund for the Macbook Pro with faulty audio. Going back to my cranky lenovo laptop, but I'll stay on the lookout for a M1 with more RAM than the current ones, if they plan on upgrading it before the end of the year.

JamesMichael likes this.
  3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Hey, anyone experience any wifi issues with the latest iOS 14.3 update? Ever since getting it on her XR, my fiance's wifi range doesn't go nearly as far. She now has to turn it off when she's on our balcony despite it being maybe 20ft from our router

4. eight30

Regular

Oh wow actually, yes. I recently bought a wifi extender for some smart plugs I got and I thought maybe that was causing an issue but an update makes more sense. I keep having to switch between the extender and the regular wifi frequently when before my regular signal reached everywhere on my phone. XR too.

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Not going to lie. My employer gave me a new iPhone SE for work and I love the simplicity and size of it compared to my XR. The retina screen definitely has a noticeable difference after using the XR for awhile. My only wish is it had facial recognition and a full screen. If it had that I’d totally see myself downgrading haha

jorbjorb likes this.
  6. PolarBlare

Regular Supporter

Left AirPod Pro just started doing the buzzing thing. Support was iffy on whether it's gonna fall under the replacement program but I guess we'll see what happens

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  7. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

It's still wild how many apps don't offer landscape orientation on iPad.

RyanPm40 and dorfmac like this.
  9. dorfmac

Trusted

maybe announcing the m1 chip will replace the bill gates chip in certain vaccines?

jciswhatis and shea like this.
  10. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

whoa

Jusscali likes this.
  11. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

[​IMG]

dorfmac and David Parke like this.
  12. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

“And we think you are going to love it” - Tim Apple

13. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

I've had good luck there with AppleCare. I'm on my 3rd (L) AirPod Pro now, same issue, just replaced a few weeks ago.

They actually just replaced both this time around. Hopefully no pushback for you.

PolarBlare likes this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

As long as makes me faster and instantly wake up in the morning

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

so whats the big announcement

jorbjorb likes this.
  16. RyanPm40

17. very cool

333 GANG likes this.
  18. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

got the belkin three in one magsafe charger today. much nicer looking on the nightstand than 2-3 cords strewn out over it

19. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

David Parke likes this.
  20. RyanPm40

Lol it's like MKBHD calling out Gal Gadot all over again

mescalineeyes and David Parke like this.
  21. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Right airpod now doing the high pitch metallic scratch sound when touched. urgh. lets go for a third replacement Apple.

Also has anyone gotten Handoff to work properly yet between laptop and phone? Seems its a wide ranging issue that it only works between iPad and iPhones as intended and laptops just break

PolarBlare likes this.
  22. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

No luck with it ever on the laptop. iPad/iPhone works flawlessly, though. I always get the "connected" notification on the laptop but it never plays the audio through the AirPods.

DickyCullz likes this.
  23. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

same. even the bluetooth tray will show it as connected, but god forbid I check my phone for something and it'll jump off to the phone, show it still connected on my laptop but then not play audio to the AirPods.

24. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

I love my 5K iMac, but I've been increasingly annoyed that I want to upgrade it's guts to ARM but keep the screen. I really wish the 5K iMac's had Target Display Mode, but I think I'll be going Monitor + Mini or Mini Mac Pro next time.

25. Give me. Give it to me.

David Parke and Christian Romero like this.