Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 712

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. maybe it was just a ton of cached shit - I dunno - I did a purge through terminal and that window hasn't popped up yet

but yeah I would get it if I had multiple windows and multiple tabs open but I don't ever haha

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i’ve actually liked big sur quite a bit and found it handled my programs quite a bit easier. it feels “lighter” for lack of a better word

mescalineeyes likes this.
  3. honestly that pop up was my first "big" issue so hopefully the terminal command I used fixed it. just super frustrating

4. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

I think there might be an issue with a memory leak in Safari. I’ve had to actually close it somewhat regularly lately.

5. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

Haven’t had any issues with Big Sur in my M1 Air and I’ve been pushing this thing hard.
    Sorry this is happening to you drew.

Frank Lapidus likes this.
  6. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I think “lighter” is a good way to put it. I’ve enjoyed Big Sur as well.

phaynes12 likes this.
  7. 7FC25273-FE71-4BD0-8A4B-DFAD5118E233.jpeg stereo minis

8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Serious Warning Issued For Apple AirPods Max Users

Seems bad. Due to being a poor insulator, it seems the aluminum cans are causing condensation to build up and potentially cause hardware issues within a few hours of use. Apple is charging people for repairs

9. razorburn

Trusted

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. PolarBlare

Regular Supporter

While I haven't had this happen to me, the automatic device switching doesn't work right for me and has been a massive pain in the ass. Basically any time I pause something playing on my MacBook, they switch to my phone and have to be manually re-connected on the laptop. Nothing is playing on the phone, so they should have no reason to switch, and they should also switch back when I start playing on my computer again. I don't have the same problem with my AirPods Pro so I'm assuming the Max needs a firmware update.

11. Took me this long to convince myself to do it but I ordered a 44mm Space Gray SE Watch today

12. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Got one back in November. I absolutely love it. I am still figuring it out though and I’m looking for great apps for it.

Why Bother? and Jason Tate like this.
  13. What’s everyone’s Watch face setup like?

14. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I have no idea how to share that, and I really need to really work on personalizing mine. I have no idea how to change the background on it or anything. I also need to get rid of some of the apps that came on it and replace it with useful ones. I need to find good workout apps as well as others for creativity.

15. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Upgraded to a 12 mini yesterday from my 11 Pro. Took a bit to get used to the size difference but I love it.

disambigujason likes this.
  16. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

1EACCD8A-C96B-4353-8982-5735662F78CC.png

Jason Tate likes this.
  17. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I'd get an apple watch if I wasn't so in love with analog watches.

18. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

CB4F9678-49DD-435C-AA37-A7AD79898181_4_5005_c.jpeg

Top-left: Things
    Center: Fantastical
    Bottom-left: Carrot Weather
    Bottom-right: Overcast

Jason Tate and Anthony Brooks like this.
  19. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

the A is August, the company that makes our front door lock. I cant seem to get it into my Home app so i have it separate.

And the second time complication is actually an option built into that watch face! I think you have to set it in the Watch app, but it can only be put into Sub-dial Top and its called "Digital Time."

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. Interesting, that is clever. I like that idea for the times where I go "wait what time is it" cause I looked too fast.

21. 0C0EA6F2-7AC3-4465-91AB-554B9EE0D2BB.png

Just real simple for me

uuu and Jason Tate like this.
  22. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Exactly. I think I saw it on reddit originally and its been useful.

Jason Tate likes this.
  23. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

HomePod or HomePod Mini? Deciding on one to act as an alarm (and occasionally speaker) for my HomeKit security system.

24. Probably just a mini