Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 7

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Looking for people's opinion on this. I'm in the process of finally getting around to put OnePassword to my Mac and iPhone. Is it smarter to purchase to purchase from the Mac App Store or direct from the developer in terms of features and syncing between the two devices?

I understand that its more money for the developer if I do it direct but I don't want to have to mess with a ton of settings to make it a easy transition.

2. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

3. I will always buy from the developer of the option is available.

@Jason Tate recommended it to me, but I've yet to try it. If you give it a go, I'd be interested to know what benefits you get from it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Does it work well in most media players? I'd use it a lot I think for MLB.tv. Its weird how I will fret over this $2 purchase but will buy things more expensive not even thinking.

5. Ryan G

Moderator Moderator

Just bought that Fluid Browser to try it out - this is so handy.

Jason Tate and Jacob Tender like this.
  6. I buy so much expensive software I hardly use. I figure it's better to have it when I need it than to not.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

8. fixius

Regular Supporter

Even if nothing is released that I will be buying, I still get far too excited for days when new Apple items are being released.

9. Not anything I'm expecting to want or need. But event days are always fun.

10. This is the first one in a while that I've been at home for. Usually seem to fall on days I'm in the office. I always forget that the streams only work in Safari.

11. The iPhone SE looks good.

12. That's one massive iPad update. Impressive.

13. Camera bulge. Thumbs down.

Nick likes this.
  14. 256 gb. Woah. Nice.

9.7-inch iPad Pro pricing: 64GB $599, 164 GB $749, and the new 256 GB for $899

15. Apple bloggers thinking they're funny on twitter is kinda the worst.

schlotty and stnewton like this.
  16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Glad I didn't wait to buy a macbook...

17. Haha. I am wondering if Intel is having shipping issues with Skylake.

18. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Must be something holding them back if they don't quietly push out some internal revisions soon.

19. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Man that 9.7-in is looking pretty nice.

20. That was a helluva upgrade.

21. If I was in the market for an iPad, I'd be so excited about that 9.7" Pro.

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. Excited to finally have Night Shift.

23. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i know, i am living with technology and im suffering from it pretty bad (carpal tunnel, eye strain) etc. i got a curved keyboard today and am wearing a wrist brace. i feel like im 50 years old. :tear:

i want to go on a vacation :sly:

Nick and Jason Tate like this.
  24. fixius

Regular Supporter

256GB on the iPad all but confirms it will be coming to at least the iPhone 7 Plus. I've been holding out on the new MacBook until they update the Webcam. Hopefully that update comes soon.