Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 697

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I don’t listen to music nearly as much as I did a few years ago. The only thing that surprises me here is the lack of Paramore

D2884874-892D-40CC-9B31-0893BA873904.jpeg

David Parke likes this.
  2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

A couple surprises but sounds about right

Attached Files:

mescalineeyes likes this.
  3. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

all these sneaky apple music users coming out of the woodwork, I love it! haha

4. Cmoney86

Trusted

i use apple music more then i use spotify. i only use spotify on ps4/5 and xbox

5. mescalineeyes

well I spend most of my day working on a Windows PC so I do use Spotify on here also, but mainly just to shuffle through mewithoutYou's discography while I work

6. Apple’s new music site is great. Had no issues so far on my windows workstations. I wish they’d go full rdio and let me resume where I left off from another device. *sigh* rdio...

7. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I haven't thought about Rdio in a while but now I miss it again

8. mescalineeyes

not his biggest fan but sometimes I love when Gruber swoops in and just absolutely annihilates people like that Forbes-moron that allegedly got 4 hours of battery life on his M1 MacBook Pro

M1 Macs: Truth and Truthiness

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. mescalineeyes

wow you're not wrong, I just opened it up and it's gorg

David Parke likes this.
  10. mescalineeyes

M1 MBA finally came, it feels fast and nice :)

David Parke likes this.
  11. mescalineeyes

also can I just say they managed to make the keyboard feel even nicer than on the 16" MBP. You wouldn't think it's possible, yet here we are.

Should've bought two.

oh my god I wish I had more to post/say just so I could keep typing. Yo.

Frank Lapidus likes this.
  12. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

F09A0CD4-C957-41DE-B37A-6A9DB049210D.png 2E86EA2E-3BA8-483A-B4FB-62E5A36B5895.png
    So I listened to A Beautiful Place to Drown a lot, uh?

disambigujason likes this.
  13. mescalineeyes

upload_2020-12-4_15-17-55.png

My Spotify is a bit weird this year. hm.

Signifire likes this.
  14. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Might be getting the new M1 MBP for my work computer crossing my fingerssssssssssss ;)

dylan, David Parke and mescalineeyes like this.
  15. mescalineeyes

(this is using the Slack Beta that's compiled for Apple Silicon)

16. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

I want that M1 air so bad but having the 12.9 iPad Pro doesnt make sense to get the air ugh

17. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Baffling how often the 1Password extension in Safari just does not work at all. I feel like I'm doing something wrong it can't be this bad

18. the recent update seems to have changed how it worked. before I had both that and the password autofill on just in case. Now, it's been a lot nicer having turned off safari's password auto fill option. It wasn't very intuitive at first though for sure.

19. Yeah the new version I’ve liked a whole lot on the Mac.

Christian Romero likes this.
  20. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

My Apple Replay playlist > My Spotify Wrapped Playlist

21. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I love the new version of it when it works, but more often than not either the autofill won't let me get past the "unlock with 1Password" screen, the icon on my menu bar and the Safari toolbar are unresponsive and won't open anything. But there's the app in my dock opening just fine and unlocked. Not sure why that keeps happening. I do agree though, the new version is great when it works.

22. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

I LOVED Rdio. I remember seeing @Jason Tate praise it back in the day and I was 100% on board as soon as I started using it. Honestly when Spotify came around I was so pleased with Rdio that I didn't budge. I used that up until Apple Music was released.

I do think Spotify has a huge edge on Apple when it comes to curated playlists, seeing what your friends are into, etc. But being an old school iTunes user - Apple Music and it's layout just makes sense in my brain. But damn - I do miss Rdio.

David Parke likes this.
  23. I feel like for a time when version 7 got released I somehow how 6 and 7 working in tandem/ against each other. Worth a look although that feels like ages ago at this point

anotherpancake likes this.
  24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

It has to count partial plays because my car automatically plays the first song in my library when I plug in my phone. The first song is “A” by Cartel. I don’t listen to music much these days but there’s no way to avoid that song starting as soon as my phone is plugged in. That song is my number one on replay with 70+ plays. The next song is 18 plays. I have never played “A” for more than 10 seconds

dorfmac and David Parke like this.