Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 695

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

16GB ram all the way.

Brent and Why Bother? like this.
  2. mescalineeyes likes this.
  3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Thought about upgrading to the 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max today but t-mobile was like lol pay us $900 first so I think we're okay with our 11's until the 13's arrive.

But will they be called the 13? It's a bad/unlucky number and beginning to wonder if they'll pull another iPhone 9 like skip of numbers (kind of like elevators skipping the 13th floor).

4. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

I think it'll be the 12s, kinda like how they went from the X to the Xs.

Brent likes this.
  5. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

If the rumours are anything to go by I think they’ll miss the S next year.

The upgrades seem pretty big.

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

They should just drop the number naming, a la iPad.

7. Neat...:verysad: 2928D5A5-DC56-4A18-BCD1-CFE01BF4CDCE.jpeg 5EB441D7-887C-45A0-AB9E-4F2035A7C225.jpeg

mescalineeyes likes this.
  8. mescalineeyes

Wtf you too???

David Parke likes this.
  9. That sounds ominous.

David Parke likes this.
  10. mescalineeyes

Apple told me on the phone a whole shipment went missing on 11/21 in Shanghai, however they told me mine wasn’t in that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Scalpers moved on from PS5s to hijacking shipments of M1 MacBooks

mescalineeyes likes this.
  12. mescalineeyes

LOL I wouldn’t mind being able to buy a ps5, it’s not like I don’t have a Mac haha

13. shea

RIP Supporter

Counting down the days until I can upgrade to the 12 but in the meantime the 11 still takes pretty rad pictures tbh

06ABF480-8668-47D0-8D83-5EB93C300257.jpeg

14. mescalineeyes

upload_2020-11-30_14-30-51.jpeg

Things looking great on my end

David Parke likes this.
  15. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Got my California poppy leather case today and whilst very nice, the front lip is a bit grating, and its almost impossible to flick the silence switch. surprised that's not a software only thing now that DND exists

16. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Got my 12 Pro yesterday. I'm loving it!

17. Returned the IHome Mini. Didn't work out for my needs. Got a Marshall speaker for my office thats excellent.

18. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

How did it sound? I have a regular homepod and it sounds amazing. Was considering picking up a mini cause the normal one is so loud/bassy i can barely listen to it in my apartment without worrying about pissing off my neighbors.

KeynDooee likes this.
  19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

anyone else using a fantastical widget that does not turn the date over daily? i've had cases where i'll look and it will be 3 days behind still, and i'll have to delete the widget and reset it - just had to do it again i noticed it was still reading Nov. 29th. pretty annoying.

20. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

My things widget is similar it won’t update my Today tasks until I tap into it and go back to the Home Screen

21. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

My widgetsmith picture/date widget does the same thing. If I click it, it updates though.

22. Quit playing games with my heart B7CDA4B1-F9F6-48C4-81B6-E3A6D92F2D22.jpeg

23. It was great sounding for being such a small little ball. I'm usually a half volume guy regardless as background so i didnt really put it that high, but for my office, it did its job. I just dont have alot of uses other than music and that didnt make it work for me. Once i start adapting a more Smart Home setup, maybe ill revisit the future versions.

Dave Diddy likes this.