Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 690

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. I would pay good money for a third-party Instagram app that's even half as nice as Tweetbot is for Twitter, but I know that's never happening.

2. Facebook ruins everything - publications social apps families etc

RyanPm40, ECV, Zoshchenko and 5 others like this.
  3. We don't need Parlar, can we get a simple photo app again tho?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

bought a car this weekend. had to make sure the steering wheel wouldn’t whiff out while i was driving

5. [​IMG]

Grapevine_Twine and phaynes12 like this.
  6. So glad to hear people complaining about the Instagram update. I thought I was the only one

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Hate it

8. 333 GANG

ACAB

Yup, the update sucks

9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Instagram has been going downhill lately imo

Brent likes this.
  10. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

So I'm thinking of upgrading to one of the new 27-inch iMac's within the next few months. I currently have two very fucked up, older (2008 and 2012) Macbooks. One I use for browsing and stuff, the other I use for music production/video editing. But they're both just so unreliable I have to bite the bullet and get something new. From what I've seen this should be perfect for me, as I don't really need any portability.

11. sounds amazing for such a small size

8F794355-5EE6-4152-9241-8C0418D454AB.jpeg

12. absolutely worth the $100 if you’re on the fence btw - perfect speaker for the bedroom/office/kitchen

13. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I really, really want to tell you to wait about a year, maybe even six months, for an M1 version of the iMac. Understand though if you either just don't really care that much or need one ASAP.

14. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

keep your eyes peeled for a good sale if you can't wait. huge redesign is imminent. I'd wager early Q2 21.

15. Drew Beringer Nov 17, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 17, 2020)
    hOLY SHIT THIS IS FAST - I just opened all 45 applications on this machine in under 10 seconds haha

16. JamesMichael likes this.
  17. David Parke likes this.
  18. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Damnit Drew. I just ordered an M1 Air for pickup today at BB to replace my 2017 Air.

Honestly I was on the fence about it, but the reviews convinced me. Nilay Patel tweeted that The Verge debated giving it a 10/10.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  19. heywassuphello

spare only the ones I love

Ordered an M1 MBA from BB but cancelled it after feeling too impulsive. I’m going to give it a few days but these things look convincing....

20. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

It's going to be interesting figuring out which iOS apps are good, and which are bad on the Mac.

21. mescalineeyes

might wanna blur that s/n bud

blast0rama and Drew Beringer like this.
  22. mescalineeyes likes this.
  23. mescalineeyes

I already claimed it and added you to my iCloud family. now you have to marry your mother in law.

24. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Not sure how many of these iPhone/iPad apps will work as well as I'd like them to, but having something like Overcast, as a launchable app, is killer.

David Parke likes this.
  25. mescalineeyes

drew can you try launching the Figma native app?

JamesMichael likes this.