Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 687

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Is that Cookie Crisp as your avatar?

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  2. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I legit just watched the truck that has my phone drive past my home. This is intolerable.

David Parke and Elder Lightning like this.
  3. Picked up a leather wallet I love it

cryates likes this.
  4. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

5. someone returned one and my friend held it for me haha

cryates likes this.
  6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Nice. Looks like there are a few stores around me available, so I may snag one once I see if I like the Mini caseless like I think I will.

7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

...yes

disambigujason likes this.
  8. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I'm watching mine on the UPS "Follow My Delivery" map. The routes they take are always so mind-boggling.

David Parke and cryates like this.
  9. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

He's passed my house 4 times and has been circling my neighborhood for hours. WTFFFF I legit have a picture of him lol

David Parke and Elder Lightning like this.
  10. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I'm doing the same. I've done this a few times and every time they are like minutes away from my place then all of a sudden they take a turn and go 30 minutes off in the distance. I've quit trying to guess when they will actually be here. My delivery windows says 10am-2pm but I highly doubt that happens.

Elder Lightning likes this.
  11. Elder Lightning

That's weird. I don't really know why I'm doing this, we have had so many things delivered over the last 8 months I know ours usually comes here between 1:30 and 3:30.

They apparently design their routes to take as few left turns as possible. There is a method to the madness, I guess.

But my case and screen protector came yesterday so that has me anticipating the phone even more! (The mini is going to be so tiny next to my 8+!)

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The mini feels great. Just finished setting it up

13. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

I feel like the mini is the best out of this batch of iPhones. Unreal.

disambigujason, justin. and cryates like this.
  14. Getting my Max shipped to work. Thought I would try adding our address to my MyChoice account...
    "Our records indicate this is a commercial address, and UPS My Choice® is only available for residential addresses. If you feel this is an error, please contact UPS.
    "
    :tear:

15. Elder Lightning

It's here! But I have to work and don't have time to play with it right now.

16. I love it - even if you don’t use it on your phone it’s still a nice slim wallet especially if you don’t carry many cards

17. It's in and setting up. Going back to a big iPhone is gonna be a trip.

JamesMichael and Elder Lightning like this.
  18. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I think I'm done pre-ordering phones for delivery. UPS is absolutely awful.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  19. Elder Lightning

Anyone here a screen protector ninja? Any tips for a bubble free existence?

20. Elder Lightning

UPS is pretty good for me most of the time.

I also have come around on FedEx because there's a Walgreens a block away that can accept those deliveries and they usually go there early in the morning, so I just redirect it there most of the time.

21. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

UPS is super bad here. FedEx is good, and literally always on time. My 10am-2pm window got pushed back to "Delivery by 9pm" lol. I could walk in a store less than a mile away and get it right now.

22. cryates Nov 13, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 13, 2020)
    cryates

Trusted Prestigious

That said, I'm not going to pitch too much a fit over not getting my phone earlier because there are much larger problems in the world.

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The light weight and compact size + 5G, the cameras, and OLED make it one amazing device. It’s the true sequel to the 5s

mescalineeyes likes this.
  24. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

How do I get my Apple watch talk-to-text to stop capitalizing LOL it's driving me crazy

25. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Got my Mini, and the only feedback I have so far is this is what I have wanted for four years. The size is heaven.