Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 675

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2020/10/apple-reports-fourth-quarter-results
    “Apple capped off a fiscal year defined by innovation in the face of adversity with a September quarter record, led by all-time records for Mac and Services,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Despite the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, Apple is in the midst of our most prolific product introduction period ever, and the early response to all our new products, led by our first 5G-enabled iPhone lineup, has been tremendously positive. From remote learning to the home office, Apple products have been a window to the world for users as the pandemic continues, and our teams have met the needs of this moment with creativity, passion, and the kinds of big ideas that only Apple can deliver.”

JamesMichael and jorbjorb like this.
  2. justin. and mescalineeyes like this.
  3. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

Dope. I've been excited for this to launch. I've used Apple Arcade and Apple News+ a little bit over the year but ended up cancelling because I didn't use it a ton. I already pay for Music ($9.99), Upgraded Storage ($9.99) and really enjoy Apple TV+ so would be paying $5/month once that kicks in. So I would already be at $25/month it feels like a no-brainer to jump up to the premier tier and get to enjoy Arcade/News again and Fitness looks like it could have a lot of potential.

4. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

ready for Apple One, big time.

Frank Lapidus likes this.
  5. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Damn apple stock tanked after they announced the earnings

6. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

12 Pro feels very very nice.

dylan and JamesMichael like this.
  7. after hours tho so whatever

8. 333 GANG

ACAB

No, but it’s very, very hard to believe Samsung’s marketing department didn’t see that Apple ad and think “hey, let’s do virtually the exact same thing,” especially since they have a long history of doing exactly that.

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

That's fair. They both copy from each other constantly (which is honestly a great thing for innovation in tech), but yeah copying marketing is a bit much

333 GANG likes this.
  10. Daring Fireball
    To say that Samsung has no shame just isn’t enough. It’s embarrassing to watch.

You know their phones next year will all have flat sides. You know their colors will all follow Apple’s lead. And the worst part is the iPhone 12’s flat-side design had leaked a year ago. All you had to do was look at the iPad Pro models that have been shipping since 2018 to see where Apple was going (back to) with the iPhone 12. You just know Samsung’s copycat team of designers wanted to go ahead and ship flat-sided iPad Pro-esque phones this year, ahead of Apple. And Samsung’s leadership was like, “No, let’s wait and follow.”

It’s not just that Samsung doesn’t deserve respect, but that they deserve outright scorn. They’re design parasites — always have been, always will be.
    Made me laugh. “Design parasites.”

disambigujason likes this.
  11. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

has there been any info on Fitness+ or whatever yet?

12. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Cancelled my blue pro for a grey one. Idc about the color anyways and this way I didn’t have to wait for it to ship. Should be here Monday. Can’t wait to hold it and cradle it in my arms. And then drop it for holding it weird like that and shatter the screen and cry because I didn’t get Apple care.

13. Launching this year

14. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

no i know. i meant in terms of programs, talent, circuits, etc etc

15. Oh lol

no idea

16. EntryLevelTank

@Drew Beringer release me from this hell! How do I get rid of this pop up? I keep checking my software update and there’s nothing.

Attached Files:

17. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

18. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Yep I’m also getting that annoying pop up!

19. EntryLevelTank

It’s driving me mad lol

20. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Nothing you can do but wait for an update to fix it.

21. yeah either that or downgrading out of the beta

22. EntryLevelTank

I need to figure out how to transfer my playlists from Spotify to Apple Music so I can sign up for Apple One

jorbjorb likes this.
  23. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Spotify now lets Song Shift transfer to Apple Music again but only personal playlists opposed to Spotify curated ones. Might do the trick for you though.

24. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

this bug is a pain in the ass lol glad to see I'm not the only one

25. EntryLevelTank

Yeah, really I'm just worried about an apartment playlist my fiance and I built together. I don't really use the Spotify curated ones. I'll check out Song Shift. Thanks for the tip!

Callum Macleod likes this.