Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 674

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

the album is good and it'll always be hilarious how worked up dorks get over an, at worst, inoffensive album being "forced" on them

2. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I got the braided solo loop and dang it’s so comfortable.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  3. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I got the sport solo loop which i like. I do wonder if over time the material is going to stretch and not fit as snug as I would like but i guess we'll see

cryates likes this.
  4. it's on my list still - I want the pink one

I do like the sport solo loop a lot

5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’m still using the black loop. Two years strong

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I think it will probably stretch just a bit but not bad enough to where it's unwearable. I used the size guide on the Apple website and it worked perfectly. It's just a hair tighter than I typically prefer right now, which is good for when it does stretch out just a bit.

It's a nice shade of pink. I snagged the red one when it went up. I'll probably pick up the sport solo band as well in black, but I'm worried about sweat causing that one to slide up and down easily.

7. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I've never had the Apple silicone case. does it get stuck in your pocket easily or anything like that? the other silicone cases I've tried were really bad with that.

8. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Yep, they stink in my opinion. They collect a ton of lint, get crazy dirty/grimy, and just aren't really meant to pocket in my opinion.

9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I've always loved Spigen's Rugged Armor cases. They're thin but have thicker, cushioned corners that help a lot. Hope they do MagSafe eventually

10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Tech 21 cases all day.

11. 333 GANG

ACAB

OtterBox Symmetry has been perfect for me

blast0rama and JamesMichael like this.
  12. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

Ordered an Otterbox with Mag Safe...it showed up today. I'm just sad there was no phone to go with it haha

JamesMichael and 333 GANG like this.
  13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Lol i had my case for my 11pro like a week before i had the phone and i was sad about it

emt0853 likes this.
  14. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Does anyone know what the total number in the exercise section represents (8h 49m)?
    50A9ED01-34F5-4240-9DA0-5A762ED1DEA7.jpeg

15. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

It’s always been weird to me that a premium company like Apple uses so much silicone. I was admittedly impressed with how sturdy and quality the silicone watch band feels, but the thought of dressing $400-1000 devices in a cheap lint magnet is weird.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I hate the silicone watch bands and especially the silicone cases. The cases make it harder to take the phone out of a tight pocket and I don’t find the watch bands comfortable. Thankfully the sport loop bands are fantastic.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. my wife loves the Apple silicone cases but I can only do leather cases if I even get one.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  19. RyanPm40 Oct 28, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 28, 2020)
    RyanPm40

The FE came out first haha. By like a month

EDIT

Ohhh is that the iPhone 11? Either way, I didn't know Apple is the only company allowed to make multi colored phones? lol. Different shape, more lenses, high refresh rate display. Not many other similarities but color

20. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I’m still caseless and without a screen protector. I honestly love the feel of the 12 so much I might not go with either?

I assumed it was the marketing photo being similar.

Anthony Brooks and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. RyanPm40

Ah ok. Still think that's a silly criticism. Apple can't be the first company to show a variety of products in a circle heh.

22. Still no confirmation on my 12 Pro shipping. Thats what i get for waking up an hour later and ordering.

23. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Heh. I guess I got a ways to go. Ordered mine on the 22nd and I’m itching for it get here but I guess it’s gonna be at least a few weeks based on this.

24. bought a gold MacBook Air today and holy cow the magic keyboard is incredible

David Parke and Brent like this.
  25. [​IMG]