Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 673

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Already debunked by Gurman :(

(talks happened but they’re going forward with a theatrical release)

2. They must love losing money lol

mescalineeyes likes this.
  3. mescalineeyes

I’m sure Bond will draw the masses I mean we all know how well Tenet did

Drew Beringer likes this.
  4. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Meh. $600 million is a loooooot of money

5. mescalineeyes

Found this in the last Big Sur Beta:

Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 18.58.53.png

JamesMichael likes this.
  6. Not sure if it's related, but there's an option for "background fill" that I set to black, but I figured that was if the icon itself wasn't completely the right size.

Attached Files:

7. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Interesting

I filled the transparent part of the png to the same color as the icon by and that worked. Seems the themer shortcut doesn’t handle transparency

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WRKXQ8W/?tag=absolutepunk-20

Heads up, y'all can get a 20W Anker USB-C charger for 12% off with "USNANO12", "UKNANO12", or "EUNANO12" as a discount code depending where you live. It's on the latest Unbox Therapy video. It's super tiny too, comparable to the size of the previous iPhone bricks. Got mine for $14.95

Also... The blue iPhone 12 looks a lot more muted and subdued than some of the images shared around here before, so it might not be as jarring as people thought:

Brent likes this.
  9. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

JamesMichael, RyanPm40 and Jason Tate like this.
  10. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I processed my return for the 12 Pro. It’s an incredible device in pretty much every way, but the one thing I DON’T want to compromise on is the size I really want. So I’m going to wait a bit longer for the Mini.

justin. and disambigujason like this.
  11. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

I just picked up the 12 pro in blue at Best Buy tonight. They even took my Xs with a slight crack on the back for trade in so there’s $440 off the phone and then another $300 coming from Verizon for switching a few weeks ago which will go towards the phone as well. Not too bad

Jason Tate and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Got my blue 12 Pro today, the industrial design alone is absolutely stunning. Really feels like a super-premium device and my favourite design since the iPhone 5. Nothing else on the market even comes close.

dylan likes this.
  13. Found some UW range today and did some speed tests hah

5G UW vs 5G

2C847C94-B8F0-4813-8258-BEE9F301C42E.jpeg F1E8150A-4528-4EEC-AD2F-93F354A374A1.jpeg

14. Daniel182 Oct 26, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 26, 2020)
    Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Is there a good Haptic Touch alternative for 3D Touch on the keyboard? I used to use that so much to make corrections while texting, and I am really missing it on my new phone.

Edit: Found it. Need to hold on the space bar instead of anywhere on the keyboard.

15. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Yep, then you tap with a second finger (while still holding down) to enable to the cursor to select text.

bobsheiskawy likes this.
  16. shea

RIP Supporter

WHAT

cryates likes this.
  17. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Wow, this is a great tip. Definitely going to use this now.

cryates likes this.
  18. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

That's really the primary reason I use the haptic touch on the keyboard. It's so quick and easy to select blocks of text.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  19. Rahul909

When i entered this Thread the first thing I see a comment "Rip 3.5mm headphone jack" Year 2016

Well i am here to say "Rip iPhone charger" dated 2020

If Apple goes like this only then after 4 years we will be saying "Rip Battery or Display" lol

20. [​IMG]

Sean Murphy, phaynes12 and Jason Tate like this.
  21. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

what a post, shoutout rahul

333 GANG and Rahul909 like this.
  22. Rahul909 Oct 26, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 2, 2022)
    Rahul909

Its unavailable right now can you tell what was its original price? Do you think that coupon can also work for Anker 60W Atom III charger - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PP1W7S8/?tag=absolutepunk-20

I wish the 20W Anker USB-C charger have some extra ports like iPhone 14 Fast Charger although available for Asian/European market only but pricey $50. Well Asian market have cheap and good alternative of iPhone chargers

23. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

The link in my post still works for me, weird. Originally $20, but looks like it's now on sale for $16.99 without that discount code. It's still in stock

I'd doubt the code would work on another product but couldn't hurt to try :shrug:

24. Brent

Trusted Prestigious