Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 663

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. -deleted- Oct 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 18, 2020)
    -deleted-

-

So I picked up the AirPod Pros today since I found them on sale. Music clarity/quality is top notch, noise cancellation mode is insane (actually considering trying to sleep with these in). My only question is, does anyone else experience a lack of bass kick? Feel like the bass is drawn back to allow for clearer highs which is nice, but Hip Hop/Rap/Rock music feels like it suffers tonally this way. I’ve googled and read a lot of complaints surrounding it. Messed around with my settings/EQ with Apple Music and it’s better, but still lacking it feels. Might be that I just need to adjust, but I’ve also jumped on other apps with audio playback that doesn’t feel lacking like music streaming does.

Read some reviews that Spotify allows for better EQ adjustment settings that helps a lot with this. Can anyone confirm that before I switch?

billyboatman likes this.
  2. Spotify's EQ is fantastic.

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  3. -deleted-

-

Downloaded the free version to test it out and wow. Apple is slacking.

4. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

My 12 Pro order showed up in my UPS My Choice with a scheduled delivery of Wednesday, 10/21!

I bet this will change, but two days early would be awesome.

RyanPm40 and Nick like this.
  5. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Haven't been able to find my iPad Mini 2 for 5 months.. I really think it's time to upgrade to that new iPad Air light blue version.. Damn you Apple.

6. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Got myself some too. Found them for 189 on Woot.. Too good of a price to pass up on. Especially since my OG Airpods only get like an hour of playtime out of a full charge now. I'm absolutely loving the noise cancellation, it's pretty crazy how well it works.

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  7. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

OWC has bulk-packaging HomePods for $200, so I went ahead and picked one up. Time to get into HomeKit!

dylan likes this.
  8. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

thought of you the second I saw this

9. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

bobsheiskawy likes this.
  10. EddieDS

Regular Supporter

mescalineeyes likes this.
  11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

EddieDS likes this.
  12. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

That’s also horrifically bad lighting

justin., EddieDS and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. RyanPm40

I'd probably go with red regardless and that's a pretty difficult color to fuck up imo

14. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Either blue or black for me. I cannot pass up an OLED edge-to-edge screen in a phone roughly the same size as the 5s. It’s a dream come true.

rxbandit89 and dylan like this.

15. Pretty nifty.

TheBaroness and anotherpancake like this.
  16. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

[​IMG]

the stainless steel and darker colors of the Pro bodies are making me reconsider going with the mini :teethsmile:

17. Very similar to how the 11 and 11 Pros looked

18. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The blue on the 12 looks good in this photo. A lot better than in the unboxing video.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Idk, still looks a little too bright/vivid. apple’s site has it quite a bit darker. I think embargo lifts tomorrow so hopefully some pro pictures and videos come out of the 12 blue

20. RyanPm40

Wow the 256 GB 11 Pro is only $800 on Verizon now. Not bad

21. blast0rama and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

23. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Can't believe how many times I've already changed my home screen and how many times I probably will again. Oof.

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. No, that’s why I haven’t done it on any apps that I use them for yet.