Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 662

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Do preorders go fast, or do I have time to cross my fingers for some hands on videos first?

2. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

The graphite is gorgeous irl, don’t worry. It’s darker than most space grey phones I’ve had and the matte finish looks dope as hell.

3. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I’ve never seen an Apple preorder sell out completely. Just slip a few weeks.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

sounds awesome. Have you already seen photos of the live phone? It reminds me of the iPhone 5S when it was the two tone middle color

5. mescalineeyes

Well no I’ve had a graphite last year! Haha

And it’s the same finish just with even nicer edges.

i miss the Black iPhone 5, That thing was litty.

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Nah, “Space Gray” was last year. “Graphite” is the new gray color for this years phones.

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  7. mescalineeyes

*record scratch*

wait what?

8. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Apple's site shows the color difference side-by-side on the compare models page, and honestly it will look the same in real life. The Graphite is maybe a touch lighter, and a touch warmer, but looks virtually the same in these renders.

upload_2020-10-16_13-58-51.png

RyanPm40, Nick and mescalineeyes like this.
  9. mescalineeyes

Oh shit You’re right but judging by the promo images it’s darker so automatically better.

10. mescalineeyes

Ok on your pictures it looks brighter. I feel like I’m on some 50 shades of grey themed rollercoaster.

11. cbronder1

Regular

This will be the first year I have both the newest iPhone and newest Apple Watch. Can't wait!

12. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I haven't had the most current iPhone in so many years lol

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

So, it actually ended up being less $$$ per month for my wife and I to upgrade, even with me having an 11 Pro.

Her 12 arrives on the 23rd, my 12 Pro is scheduled for the 26th.

LETS GOOOOOO

Anthony Brooks and Jason Tate like this.
  14. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

I ordered the iPad Air and magic keyboard for delivery. Looks like they will get here on different days. Anyone know if they are requiring signature for delivery?

billyboatman likes this.
  15. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Oh hey, Reeder 5 came out.

Reeder 5

16. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Was just thinking how I need a Reeder widget. Also feel like we just got 4 super recently, but maybe time isn't real anymore.

blast0rama likes this.
  17. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Sorry for the double post but I love this widget

blast0rama and Jason Tate like this.
  18. TheBaroness Oct 16, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 16, 2020)
    TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Ordered the Pro in blue. No launch day here though because it’s a public holiday on the 23rd and all the stores are closed due to lockdown so we have to wait until the 26th

Does anyone know if there’s a way to change your billing address for an Apple order that’s already been placed? In my haste to pre-order I forgot to put down my company name for the invoice and I want my tax deduction haha

19. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

So the new iPhone mini is the same size as the SE physically, right? Just does not have a home button and no bezel? I still love my SE and the price difference is too much to consider getting a new iPhone. However I am a sucker for small iPhones so if/when they release a smaller model - I'll probably jump on that.

20. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Not quite

upload_2020-10-17_9-1-8.jpeg

Signifire and airik625 like this.
  21. Dan CiTi

♎️♈️♌️ Prestigious

While I'm not ready to upgrade from my iPhone X to a 12 (almost certainly next year though...12S?); I cannot imagine having an SE 1 still, a 12 mini would be a killer upgrade from that with 5G, an OLED screen, MUCH better cameras, etc.
    That being said if you want to wait 6 months I'm sure you can get it new or like–new quality for much less money. Like, I almost just got an 11 Pro off of eBay for like $700 but held back to get a new PC instead.

22. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I really like the look and idea of the wallet the more I look at it. But it’s been a solid 8 months since I left my house with my actual wallet. I just use ApplePay everywhere

JamesMichael likes this.
  23. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Hmmm to upgrade or not? I’m rocking an X. Not sure how many payments I have left.

24. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

anyone know if you can add a custom photo as an icon for a folder - on iPad?

25. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

Currently have the XS. Just put my order in for the Pro. That wallet sure is appealing.

dylan likes this.