Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 661

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Dang mine was Friday 23rd. Had to be right around the same order place time.

2. It was weird - Apple Pay kept giving me an “issue with your billing address” error, then my bag on the app was empty. Figured it failed, and was partway through ordering from my iPad when the confirmation email came through. Still easier than trying to get Format tickets earlier this year.

Supernova likes this.
  3. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I switched my plan at the last second lol. I got the new iPad Air (in Sky Blue), and I'm going to wait for the Mini after all.

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  4. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Gutted we couldn’t see all the Colours via hands on videos etc. Played it safe and went with the Graphite Pro, 128GB.

5. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I was online trying to get an Xbox Series X when it went to pre-order............ I didn't get one. Yes this was much easier.

Do your downloaded Apple Music songs transfer to your new device and redownload automatically or do I have to redownload everything again?

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

It's so strange to me that Apple didn't just announce the pre-order date for iPad Air on Tuesday.

Nick likes this.
  7. Dave Diddy Oct 16, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 16, 2020)
    Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Got the 12 Pro Blue for launch day so I'm happy. Also ordered a magsafe charger. Not sure what to do about a case though. Really wish they had the leather ready today.

8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I ordered a peel case but it won't be here till mid nov. rip.

9. shea

RIP Supporter

Your AM library should transfer but you’ll have to redownload any songs you want actually “on” the phone I believe.

10. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Anybody else hate macbooks / iMacs but love iPhone / iPads? I'm all Apple Mobile but can't bring myself to get an iMac or Macbook.

11. 333 GANG

ACAB

Will never buy a Windows machine again.

12. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Went ahead and got a mag safe and 20w charger on the Apple store today ahead of getting the mini

13. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I didn't bother getting the magsafe. I've got an Anker two in one phone and watch charger, I might pick up the magsafe duo to replace it if it's good.

cryates likes this.
  14. 12 Pro Blue coming 11/6-11/13 :-|

15. I chose in-store pickup for the 23rd and my reservation time is at 8:15 am hah very excited

don't know what accessories I want just yet

16. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

If I'm going to get the Magsafe charger at some point, then it's going to be the Duo version.

17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Dang, apple will only give me $65 for my phone lol. Might as well hold onto it so I can use some Android-only apps that would otherwise need jailbreak on an iPhone

18. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

The preorder process was a bit of pain. Apple site and app just kept dying on me every time i clicked the basket. I got there in the end but ultimately missed the launch window by a few days. I went with the graphite Pro 128gb model in the end. I was mulling over the extra storage but I've been fine with my 64gb X since launch. You can't beat the Cloud storage and streaming music/videos.

19. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely the least smooth it’s been with the app in several years, at least for us it sounds like.

JamesMichael likes this.
  20. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

So does the iphone not have native reverse wireless charging without that case? I know for Samsung, you can just slap your watch down on the back of the phone

22. Nick Oct 16, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 16, 2020)
    Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Edit: whoops I misread I’m sorry

RyanPm40 and mescalineeyes like this.
  23. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

correct.

no it doesn't.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

The new iPhone line does not do reverse wireless charging, no. That case patent isn’t even for that as well. The case itself would charge the AirPods, not the phone.

RyanPm40, mescalineeyes and Nick like this.
  25. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Finally got my confirmation email. Hoping I’ll like the graphite wish they had the space grey for color