Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 609

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

honestly the 2 OS updates coming this fall are my favorites in years. I've been running the betas for a month now and like you can't even tell apart from the Weather widget acting up here and there. Bonkers.

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

6.7" iphone? hell yeah gimme haha

Callum Macleod likes this.
  3. Think I would get the smallest phone, even if it isn't a Pro. Currently using a XS, and it's nice, but I miss the 6 size a lot of the time.

4. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

really want the base 12 but feel like i would miss the camera on the pro

Christian Romero likes this.
  5. yeah I can never go from from the pro - need that camera need that oled

6. Iain

Regular

Probably the first Apple TV series I’m looking forward to: “A long way up”. I loved the first two seasons and their accompanying diary style books from the BBC / Sky days.

“Apple TV+ today provided a first look at "Long Way Up," an upcoming motorcycle series produced by and starring Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman. The first three episodes will premiere September 18, followed by new episodes weekly.

Covering 13,000 miles over 100 days through 16 border crossings and 13 countries, starting from the city of Ushuaia at the tip of South America, Ewan and Charley journey through the glorious and underexposed landscapes of South and Central America in their most challenging expedition to date, using cutting edge technology on the backs of their electric Harley-Davidsons - "LiveWire" in order to contribute to the sustainability of the planet.”

Apple TV+ Provides First Look at Upcoming Motorcycle Series 'Long Way Up'

7. Iain

Regular

Christian Romero likes this.
  9. finally iMacs with a 1080p FaceTime camera haha

Brent likes this.
  10. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I know I just bought a new one last October, but this update means I can buy this one without my wife realizing I've upgraded.

David Parke likes this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

careful, you're playing a dangerous game

12. cbronder1

Regular

Was kinda hoping we'd get a new public beta of iOS 14 today

pauljgreco likes this.
  13. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I think it's coming tonight

14. cbronder1

Regular

That would be cool. I think i'm about ready to install it on my iphone 11

15. cbronder1

Regular

To anyone that's currently running the iOS 14 public beta, has their been any battery life issues for you?

16. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

I had some initially, but they’ve gotten much better in the most recent release.

cbronder1 likes this.
  17. Cmoney86

Trusted

When I first got the beta battery life sucked but now it’s normal and lasts all day even if I’m on it all day

cbronder1 likes this.
  18. cbronder1

Regular

I think I'm gonna take the jump and install the public beta tonight!

19. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Finding out Netflix doesn’t sync with the Apple TV app sucks

cbronder1 likes this.
  20. RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. cbronder1

Regular

iOS 14 Public Beta 4 is out now

22. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Looks like the base 12 is getting OLED this year based on today’s leak

23. Dan CiTi

♎️♈️♌️ Prestigious

I'd love to upgrade from my X to a 12 Pro, but honestly none of the rumors I've seen are enticing. The two that sounded nice were the high framerate display and USB-C, but those have been shot down often so I'm left wondering what this will even be besides a spec bump and a screen size reshuffling. Maybe I'll get a 11 Pro that's gone down in price after the 12 comes out lol.

24. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

The latest Big Sur update has completely broke Apple Music on my iMac. So... fun times.

25. Not that I have noticed.

cbronder1 likes this.