Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 590

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah seems to be the smart thing to do, as long as my current phone doesn't make me hurl it at the wall in frustration before then lmao. Bummed to see it's probably being delayed from September to October based on an article I came across

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Agree with waiting for the 12

3. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Broke and ordered an iPad Pro 2020 11" today.

Apple.com says about a two week wait, but I'm VERY excited. Going to that from a freaking 5th Gen!

4. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I'm getting Airpods Pro replacements.

5. Iain

Regular

kind of frustrating there isn’t an official WhatsApp App for the iPad.

6. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

7. anyone having Notification delays on both watch and phone? On 13.5 Max and 6.2.5 on Series 3. Watch isn't notifying until minutes later of messages.

8. sometimes when that happens to me I just restart both devices

JayLightBeer likes this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

there's a bunch of apps that surprisingly/frustratingly don't have their own dedicated iPad app. Instagram comes to mind as well.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. I would also throw in Google apps into this mix.. not cause they don't exist but they're surprisingly/frustratingly bad.

11. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I scored a free iPad! Coming in a week or two!

12. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Got my replacement Airpod Pros. It says to send my old Airpods in the included shipping box, but there's no shipping box, it came in a brown envelope. I guess I just put them in the envelope, tape it and send it back with the return label? I'm not used to return programs.

13. My replacement came in a box that was inside of an envelope. Put it back in that box, then back in the envelope, resealed, and then it had the return label under the other one.

Micool1 likes this.
  14. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah they were in a little white box in the envelope. I'll do that, thanks!

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Anyone know why I'll get a chime for a new text, look at it on the preview... then a minute later I get another chime for the same text?

16. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Settings > Notifications > Messages > Repeat Alerts

17. shea

RIP Supporter

So I have the family Apple Music plan for my wife and I. Will it cost anymore a month to add her mom to it?

18. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

No, it shouldn’t. You can have up to 5 people on a single family plan.

shea likes this.
  19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Strange “issue” with my airpod pros - whenever i have them in, i have the smallest size tip installed on them, and for whatever reason, i always feel like the left ear is loose or in danger of falling out. I’ve made sure that the clips are clipped and secure many times, but still feel like i have to reposition it.

is it.....possible that one ear needs a larger tip and the other is ok?? Lol has anyone else had this issue? I feel like my ears are weird now

20. 333 GANG

ACAB

My ear canals (is that what you call them? lol) are different sizes. Every pair of earbuds I’ve ever used, my right ear always feels looser.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

This makes me feel a lot better hah

22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Same here. Right ear never fits as well, and the pods fall out more often.

23. shea

RIP Supporter

Got a new 4K Apple TV today after having the second or third gen forever. I love it. Being able to just login to everything with keychain from my phone is a game changer.

Brent likes this.
  24. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

The new appletv remote is absolute garbage though compared to the earlier ones. We just use the old remote/remote app instead.

25. shea

RIP Supporter

Yeah I’m not wild about the remote actually. Been just using my phone.