Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 575

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yeah a couple times actually. Maybe it is just an issue on an older phone.

2. No problems on my XS. I hope yours starts working!

3. Daniel182

4. It is and it’s a free repair as long as no other damage or third party modifications

5. Daniel182

I have a pretty bad chip and crack in the upper left corner, which is nearly a year old at this point. Disqualifies me I’m sure.

6. Yeah damn

Daniel182 likes this.
  7. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone have issues with answering FaceTime calls? My girlfriend and I pretty much exclusively use it. When she calls it tries to connect but the call fails. Doesn’t matter if it’s WiFi or LTE/video or audio. Regular calls work, and I can call her no issue with FaceTime.

I have the 11 pro max and she has the 11. Both on the newest update. I’ve tried restarting my phone + resetting but no dice.

8. sean_rugy Apr 10, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 10, 2020)
    sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

my New Music playlist is full of groovy tracks that I would never have found otherwise. the other month I started a playlist called 'The Algorithm" and I just throw anything the robot brain recommends, it's been fun honestly to throw it on.

edit: and then the back half is just death metal haha not sure how that happened

pauljgreco likes this.
  9. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

10. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Anyone have any complaints about the Airpod Pros after having them awhile? My current AirPods are not doing well. People can’t hear me on phone calls and they die within an hour or two

11. dorfmac

Trusted

I’m on my third pair since launch because of issues relating to the seal and pressurizing for the noise cancellation. I think it has something to do with my sleeping in them, because this third pair I’ve made a point not to sleep with and they’ve been good.

Regardless, they are great. They’ve been even better since I got a set of third party foam ear tips.

12. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

On a slightly related note, I'm sooooo glad the AirPods Pro didn't end up working out for me when I initially got them. From what I understand, firmware issues have been a constant nightmare ever since release, and now Apple are even sending out replacements with unreleased firmware, making them unusable. Noise cancellation was degraded in firmware updates, and of course in typical Apple fashion, they stay silent about it. I hope everyone affected by this ends up with a satisfactory resolution. I'd be quite upset if I were dealing with issues like this.

Here's a great Medium article about the current AirPods Pro situation: We need to talk about AirPods Pro

13. Love my AirPods Pro so much I can’t put it into words.

14. shea

RIP Supporter

Mine skip? for lack of a better word every once in a while. Like they don’t disconnect from my phone or anything but just like a second or 2 of audio cuts out and it goes on for several minutes then goes back to normal.

15. My guess is a memory issue in iOS on this, I’ve seen background audio fail more than it should in apps like Overcast since iOS 13.

16. shea

RIP Supporter

This makes sense. It happens most often during podcasts which makes it even more annoying.

17. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I've never had any issues with my airpod pros and I use them pretty constantly to listen to podcasts.

18. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

So what’s the consensus? Can/should stickers go on iPads/MacBooks? Is that “cool” or no? I have stickers from the 15 year anniversary Thrice tour and there are just sitting here waiting to be put on something but can’t figure out what lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'd say just a personal preference, I don't judge anyone one way or the other lol. I don't have a sticker on my MacBook, but I do on my HP laptop at work and have a lot of coworkers with stickers on their laptops

20. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Get a cover and put them on that.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. shea

RIP Supporter

I’ve been meaning to find a cool decal for my MacBook since I got it. 6 years later and every time I think to look for one I get overwhelmed and just say forget it..lol.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. Stickers on MacBooks rule

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. I wouldn’t put stickers on my own MacBook but my work is cool with stickers on our MacBooks so I’ve got some spidey ones on mine :spiderman:

24. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I have stickers I'd love to put on my MacBook, but love the color of it too much to actually put any on lol