Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 561

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

I had to re-do mine on the 11 because it just quit working. Since I re-did it, everything works alright.

2. There is a guy at my work that got the X at launch with the Saddle Brown. To this day, it is still that light color. I have no idea how. I got my XS Max at launch and its that Dark Brown Leather i love.

3. got one of the leather sleeves for my new Air - so nice
    IMG_0656.jpeg

4. jorbjorb likes this.
  5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

The noise cancellation feature on the AirPods are perfect for my trip at the DMV. Loving it.

jorbjorb likes this.
  6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

My mom's iPad is currently up to date on her iOS... to 9.XX sooooo I think I'm just gonna surprise her with a new one.

jorbjorb likes this.
  7. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

9.3.5! Half of my day is explaining to old people that 9.3.5 isn't current anymore and our games might work better if they get a newer device. lmao

8. whew baby Gruber nailed it here: The Concept Electronics Show

Concept designs (and worse, concept videos) are a sign of dysfunction and incompetence at a company. It’s playing make-believe while fooling yourself and your audience into thinking you’re doing something real. Concepts allow designers to ignore real-world constraints: engineering, pricing, manufacturing, legal regulations, sometimes even physics. But dealing with real-world constraints is the hard work of true design. Concepts don’t stem from a lack of confidence. They stem from a dereliction of the actual duties of design.

jorbjorb likes this.
  9. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

@Jason Tate Your boy Federico called out Chorus as his favorite music website about 26 minutes into this weeks episode of Adapt.

10. [​IMG]

11. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

Had a failed delivery on my new 16" MacBook Pro today and it's fucking up my whole week.

jorbjorb likes this.
  12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

gonna finally treat my pro max to a leather case today it's been good and it deserves it

13. jorbjorb

7 rings

Totally worth it. My six year old leather case on my Iphone 6 is still holding up.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  14. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Color?

jorbjorb likes this.
  15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

My phone is the forest green so gonna go with the green leather to match as best possible

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

ugh these leather cases everything feels right again :hearteyes:

cryates and Christian Romero like this.
  17. I almost want to get another one just to go through the aging process again.. but I also want to make this case last forever, because I know it can.

Sean Murphy and cryates like this.
  18. Still selling a series 4 gold stainless watch

19. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I just got an Apple TV and had a question I was hoping someone can help me with

I have a video file on my Mac that I want to play on my Apple TV using airplay

I was hoping to send the video to my Apple TV and be able to keep using my computer but I can only seem to get the screen mirroring to work

I tried to extend my displays but that just sent my blank desktop to my Apple TV and the video remained on my computer.

Can anyone help? Does this post even make sense?

20. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

Yeah you‘ll want to set up a dlna Server like plex on your computer and then play it with the plex app on Apple TV.

David Parke likes this.
  21. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Thanks - got Plex and works perfectly. Exactly what I was looking for

Thank you!

David Parke and mescalineeyes like this.
  22. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I just bought the 2nd gen AirPods to replace my first gen pair and I’m trying to turn on the Announce with Siri feature. I cannot find the option anywhere though.

23. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

1. Open the Settings app.
    2. Tap Notifications, then tap Announce Messages with Siri.
    3. Turn on Announce Messages with Siri

24. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I did that. The option isn’t there.

25. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.