Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 548

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

And that keyboard...

2. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

Mine goes all the way back to 15. For some reason there is no 2016 playlist though? Which is strange because I’ve never cancelled my subscription since I signed up

3. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Next-gen MacBook should definitely go rounded corners for the display like the iPad Pro.

4. is it just me or is the new music app super ass-y

5. on brand
    Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 12.01.16 AM.png

but it's skewed for me and probably @Jason Tate because it doesn't count local files i.e. advances (I know I know play me the world's tiniest violin lol)

6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

riyl the national?

Drew Beringer likes this.
  7. Selling a series 4 stainless gold 44mm watch with gold Milanese loop and other bands - DM if interested

8. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Purchased AirPod Pros for myself and my gf today. Color me impressed

9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Went to the 5th Avenue store yesterday (which is absolutely insane, btw) and bought the Airpods Pro. These things are wild. Coming from the Bose QC35II, sure the audio quality isn't comparable, but the convenience is the where the value is. Really enjoying the transparency mode. Had a full conversation with my dad while listening to something. Its a big big plus

David Parke and Jason Tate like this.
  10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Christian Romero and David Parke like this.
  11. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

oh well, I'll miss my little clicky buddy but boy am I happy about the T-shaped arrow keys and the Esc button.

David Parke and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. DickyCullz

Siri reading message automatically is bloody brilliantly

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. mescalineeyes

Apple: Your order arrives on Wednesday
    UPS: Exactly, Wednesday! Only we call it "Thursday".

David Parke and Brent like this.
  14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Wish I waited 6 months. Oh well I guess.

15. mescalineeyes

I almost pulled the trigger on a 15" 2 weeks ago because I've given up hope on the 16". my own laziness saved me lol

David Parke and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I haven’t had any issues with it since I bought it in May, so I guess I can’t complain.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  17. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

They typically have a pretty solid return policy for when stuff like that happens (purchase a product, only to have a new one come out shortly thereafter).

18. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Happened with my 4K AppleTV the other week. Was supposed to get here Friday, got here Tuesday.

19. mescalineeyes

oh yeah it would've been no problem here, we have a EU wide 2 weeks mandatory return policy on all orders placed online.
    heck YES

20. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Has anyone else had issues with your Apple ID not being recognized, despite it being the correct login? I am guessing this is a keychain issue, but I am not sure. I try to login on the app store and get a failure error.

21. Yeah my Music app on my iMac won’t sign me in

22. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

iTunes has been garbage since going solo to music. Won't let me add any new music, playlist, nothing. Error after error.

23. mescalineeyes

Going to go hard on the tinfoil hat here: Music app is not a full re-write they just stripped a bunch of code from iTunes to make it more light weight.

Against just speculation but it's sort of obvious given the fact that it retained almost all the bad stuff and feels the exact same.

Which also means that personally I had no issues mine's been perfect since the clickwheel iPod I'm so sorry guys. lol

24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

disagree entirely. i’ve liked it way more. the software also seems lighters and i’ve experienced much less bugginess/random crashing

25. DickyCullz

Can anyone explain to me the difference between transparency mode and off on the the AirPods? I can’t tell the difference