Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 547

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Same here. I had to return my pair as well. Really wish they would've worked out for me, but no sense in forcing it when the pain wasn't going away. It'll be interesting to see what type of improvements they'll be able to even make on the standard model now. I tried the Beats Solo Pros this past week as well, and I also returned those due to the skull-crushing force they put on your head in order to achieve the seal for on-ear ANC. It just wasn't my week for Apple headphone purchases at all. :shrug:

cryates likes this.
  2. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

you tried the powerbeats pro yet?

3. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I haven’t. I’m debating on either getting those or waiting for the updated version of the Studio 3’s, which I’m guessing will be called Studio Pro’s. Judging from how long it took from the Powerbeats Pro to the Solo Pro announcements, I’m not expecting Studio Pro’s to come out until early next year.

4. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I just learned that pressing two times on Airpods Pro skips the track and 3 times skips backwards.

himynameisiain and Jason Tate like this.
  5. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

(it's the same on Apple's wired headphones with the little clicker ;))

6. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I've never actually used their wired headphones haha

7. mescalineeyes

that's wild, what did you use before AirPods?

8. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I never knew the wired EarPods did that lol

pauljgreco likes this.
  9. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I had a pair of Powerbeats 2 and before that I had regular in ear headphones with foam tips.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  10. mescalineeyes

reason I was asking because my old pair of bose in ears also had the clicker. it rules.

Micool1 likes this.
  11. Just got a 2020 Subaru this weekend and Carplay is a game changer for me. Going from nothing to that is great! So easy to use.

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Got my AirPod Pros today. Tested them out by watching the Mandalorian at the gym. Amazing.

Brent likes this.
  13. mescalineeyes

14. mescalineeyes

15. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Nice thread. Owned so many of these

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  16. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

This is my most used and beloved apple product. I still insist on using it with my newish MBP (and external monitor) at the office. I made a crappy cardboard riser to put below the front of it just give it a little height and I now feel gross typing on anything else.

[​IMG]

mescalineeyes likes this.
  17. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I can get just over $1000 with my current MBP on trade in, that would peg the 16" at 2800 with my spec choices. hmmmmmmmm

18. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

My gf is so pumped. Her current MBP is 7 years old and has served her well through college and grad school, but it’s time for a change. When she uses mine, she’s blown away how fast it is, so she’ll be geeking out about this when she gets it

David Parke and Jason Tate like this.
  19. mescalineeyes

20. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Dave Diddy and Jason Tate like this.
  21. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

22. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Looks like you can follow people’s replay playlists and see them update etc. That’s pretty cool. Wish I didn’t split my time between two services now. You can tell from my playlist that I tend to listen to full albums on Apple.

23. Cmoney86

Trusted

The replays go all the way back to 2016 for me!

24. mescalineeyes

I listened to 72 hours of HEALTH lol

25. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

*waits impatiently for Apple to make a 13” MacBook Pro with smaller bezels*