Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 536

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I got the notification that The Almost's new album was available while I was listening to it lol

2. razorburn

Trusted

3. shea

RIP Supporter

Anybody else had their battery not fully charge overnight and then the phone be super laggy and eventually freeze? Did the vol up/down then side button restart thing and it seems to be fine now/the battery is climbing to 100%, but that was kind of scary.. XS Max on 13.1.3.

4. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

My X has been ridiculous since I updated. Super laggy and freezes all the time

Need to set up a time with AppleCare to bring it in and get it checked but super frustrating to deal with.
    Makes me wish I didn't update my phone :/

jorbjorb likes this.
  5. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

just restore it. I have an X as my side phone and it's honestly just as good as my 11 pro max.

6. mescalineeyes

turn off Optimised Battery Charging in Settings -> Battery -> Battery Health and see what happens

7. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Wife has a Fossil Hybrid watch and an iPhone. The notifications stopped working when she updated to iOS 13. After quite a lot of back and forth with Fossil they had us turn the messages preview to on always. She has never wanted that as she works in people's houses and never wants anyone to see her messages and it was never an issue before. But now it's the only way apparently that these watches will work according to Fossil Help. Just posting this here in case any one else runs into this issue. It's a total bug but apparently they have no desire to fix it.

8. 333 GANG

ACAB

48593016-4373-4CA3-9881-A4530F6E85D5.jpeg

Does anyone else experience this with imessage apps in their app drawer? Icons not showing up and getting stuck that way for quite some time. The first one that isn’t showing up is Giphy and when I tap on it now it won’t even open like this. The second is Bitmoji which is still working fine otherwise.

Was having this same issue on iOS 12 on my old iPhone 7, as well. For probably the last 6 months. Now it’s happening on my 11 on iOS 13, a device I set up as new.

9. It fixed itself for me on 13.1.3.

333 GANG likes this.
  10. 333 GANG

ACAB

Unfortunately, that’s what I’m running and I’m still experiencing it. Not cool.

11. Iain

Regular

I don’t know what it’s called but when you go to share something it has people shortcutted to send to. Is there a way to change who?

12. Text them more often. Heh.

himynameisiain likes this.
  13. I thought it was just the most used contacts you send same formats to.
    I send pictures to my wife and shes always first on that, but i send Apple Music shares to my friend and shes always first on those. Could be wrong though.

14. deepfriedtunafish

nothin better

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

pauljgreco likes this.
  16. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Got hit with CC Fraud this morning... someone in Columbia, MO tried to buy 3 Airpods for pickup using WalMart Grocery lol.

jorbjorb and pauljgreco like this.
  17. I got an email that Target is selling the Wireless Charging Airpods for 169.99 for a limited time. I think the wired charging is also $30 off. Shows on their website. Don't know if this is in certain areas or not.

If you were thinking of pulling the trigger, may as well.

18. Yep does the same thing to me

333 GANG likes this.
  19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Maybe I should get some new ones. My current pair is starting to die out at the end of my regular workout. I don’t know how long they’re supposed to last but I know they were lasting longer than that

20. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

The way Apple Music deals with pre-release tracks is an absolute joke.

How is it still this broken after 2 years and when they’re doing radio premieres on Beats 1?

21. Apple Music is kind of buggy and broken for me all of the time, still. The button for adding a song to ‘play next’ always disappears and won’t come back till I open the app again and new releases won’t show up unless I delete an album then re download it.

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  22. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Some of the very small changes in the Music app on Catalina are bugging me way more than they should. Double clicking a song pauses it instead of restarting it, i hate that clicking on a recently added album now brings it up in its own page instead of just enlarging it to show you the tracklist, and the new volume placement has also been confusing me lol (unless I'm just crazy and it didn't actually change its UI position).

shea likes this.
  23. mescalineeyes

are you sure? I could not reproduce this. still just restarts it for me.

wisdomfordebris likes this.
  24. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Ah! Hopefully it was just a glitch, but it was definitely the case this morning. I’ll try again tonight.

25. mescalineeyes

there is a pause button left of the track name maybe you hit that by accident?