Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 523

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. dallasc

Trusted

I’ve been going caseless for like 3 years now mostly cause I think these things are beautiful to look at and I don’t wanna cover them up, but gotta admit it feels a little riskier with the 11 pro than with the 7 I upgraded from. This things got some serious heft to it

macbethfan likes this.
  2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

For those using Watch OS6, I recommend downloading Mindkeeper. It’s a simple concept but executed very well. You have go through a haunted house with HP Lovecraft monsters in it. It’s the first Watch game I’ve actually enjoyed.

macbethfan likes this.
  3. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Wtf why is watchOS 6 not available for series 1 or 2 yet

4. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I think they said "later this fall" but I'm not ever expecting to actually put it on my S1. Having battery drain issues now enough as it is unfortunately, and can't imagine it doesn't slow down the watch a ton anyway:(

5. Night mode is a game changer. Wow. Took photos all day at a friend wine event and am so impressed.

6. My buddy took a photo of his closet with the lights off and, while grainy, I could still see as if the lights were on.
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0NCBmT2oP07ppfIkLYDqcL01A#Los_Angeles
    BE6916B0-A4FB-4160-A85B-CFAED5AC008E.jpeg

Not to mention the Disneyland photos coming out today. 5AD04D28-B8ED-43F5-A296-1AD80CCC998E.jpeg

NOW I’m wanting one. Haha. With a second kid on the way, we decided to sit this year out. FOMO-ing hard at our house now. Haha

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

They have these things called playlists now

8. I absolutely love the new reminders app. It’s now my full time to do app.

9. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah, they’re for chumps

Brent likes this.
  10. The new Health app is great.

David Parke likes this.
  11. cbronder1

Regular

Absolutely loving iOS 13 and the 11 Pro Max

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Not totally into the always on display on the Series 5 yet. I wish there were more customization options on what the always on actually displays.

13. Syre Dream

Regular

Battery life is so nice

phaynes12 likes this.
  14. phaynes12

i know it isn’t launching for another month but has anyone seen anything about how to get the free year of apple tv+ with the new phone?

Brent likes this.
  15. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I haven't but I would assume that they can recognize when an appleid becomes associated with a new device and then probably just credit your account with 12 months of the service. I could be wrong though.

333 GANG likes this.
  16. cryates Sep 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 22, 2019)
    cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Ultra-wide (full 13mm) at 33,000 feet. Just hate I couldn’t avoid the reflection on the glass.

Attached Files:

Jason Tate, Daniel182 and RyanPm40 like this.
  17. phaynes12

don’t drop your phone l o l o l

cryates, justin. and Jason Tate like this.

18. Geez, wtf.

19. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

20. You’ll get an email

phaynes12 likes this.
  21. Couldn’t help myself - I exchanged my space gray pro for a green pro max

22. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

I ended up going Midnight Green and it arrived on launch opposed to the 10th, which was awesome. Such a nice colour in person!

macbethfan likes this.
  23. zigbigwig Sep 23, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 23, 2019)
    zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

finally spent some time learning Shortcuts. and holy shit this is a game changer for me.

i made one that lets you input a band name (don’t even need to do this for Apple Music users), which will redirect you to that band’s entire songs list, which you can use to navigate for lyrics.

David Parke and macbethfan like this.
  24. phaynes12

the one thing i do kinda hate is the keyboard button now being directly below the emoji button and where the emoji button used to be. i want to send the turd or flex emoji not a dumb bitmoji you fucken nerds

macbethfan likes this.
  25. I keep hitting the wrong button (emoji / keyboard) and it'll take me a while to get that muscle memory back.

So far the only thing I actually miss is 3D-touch for selecting large blocks of text. I used it all the time.