Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 516

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Haha, I loved my white 4/4S but hated the white 8 when I had it, spent 10/12 months just regretting it. I don’t think I’d mind too much now that the bezels are all black. The white bezels while watching videos annoyed me a weird amount for some reason.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  2. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Ok this is gonna sound real stupid but...

i had an all black interior car and I kept forgetting my jet black 7 in it, so I got a white X and Xs Max.
    My new car is beige so I can go back to a black phone haha

DrAlanGrant and PatRFinley like this.
  3. I love seeing Apple finally get good reviews on cameras again. I don’t need the upgrade but I waaant it.

mescalineeyes and 333 GANG like this.
  4. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Haha, I can get that! Weird how such trivial things can be so annoying!

5. Apple Arcade has been so good so far.

6. got any game recs? I haven't tried it out yet but I might if there's something really good

7. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Cricket Through the Ages is absolutely ridiculous and I love it

David Parke likes this.
  8. 333 GANG

ACAB

Oceanhorn 2!

David Parke likes this.
  9. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Mini Motorways is a fun time waster. It does have some bugs right now but I’m sure they’ll fix it.

10. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

What The Golf? is such a funny game. I've only played for about 15 minutes but it's got me cracking up left and right

11. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Have a XR and wasn’t planning on upgrading this year. Don’t need to upgrade this year. But I am legit obsessed with mint green.

I mean usually rocking mint green adidas, a mint green watch band and a mint green case on my phone.

Why must Apple do this to me.

12. 100% play Sayonara Wild Hearts. It’s incredible, especially with a controller. Also if you like 2D shooters, Exit the Gungeon is VERY good.

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Just went ahead and did the dang thing. 256GB Pro in midnight green. Trading in my X which I don’t need to replace but oh well. My screen started doing the ghost touch thing yesterday and I just needed the one excuse lol

cryates and 333 GANG like this.
  14. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Geez, the iPhone 11 is getting such strong reviews and the mint green looks so pretty I’m starting to wonder if I did the right thing going for the Pro. If only the 11 had an OLED screen...

15. mescalineeyes

so sick

macbethfan likes this.
  16. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

it’s easier to say WOW THIS 700 PHONE RULES than it is to say a 1500 is very very good and worth the money haha. probably both are true.

17. mescalineeyes

Just sold my iPad Pro.

Probably my favorite Apple device I've ever owned but ... I just never found sufficient use for it.

Shakriel likes this.
  18. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I have the older iPad Pro I want to sell. Have the Pencil and the keyboard case. Just need to figure out where best to sell it all.

Man, this week has gone so slowly, want it to be Friday already haha.

19. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone get any shipping notifications who have t-mobile? My phones say ship by 9/20... hopefully they're same day/next day delivery.

20. mescalineeyes

they all shipped, don't worry. they'll only send you a shipping notification when they're already somewhat near you.

i.e. I only got a shipping notification for my X when it was already at Schiphol (Amsterdam), which is <1000 miles from me.

Brent likes this.
  21. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

it's most likely going to be the same as every year, the phones are going from china > alaska > louisville, ky for staging yesterday and today and they'll be sent via fedex or UPS next day air to arrive Friday

Brent, jorbjorb and mescalineeyes like this.
  22. mescalineeyes

dylan gets it

Brent and dylan like this.
  23. kielhauck

itsalldead.com @kielhauck

So antsy to pick this up Friday morning. Went with the Midnight Green 11 Pro. The 11 was tempting with the price point (and now the stellar reviews), but ultimately, I knew I couldn't give up the telephoto lens and OLED display. I attend a lot of concerts and sporting events, and having the telephoto option has been amazing. Also, this feels trivial, but I really like the weight and feel of the stainless steel as opposed to the aluminum casing.

Brent likes this.
  24. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Is the video/file download capability a feature that has to be used in Safari or is it possible to download videos/files in Chrome?

25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Today my X started not updating the battery percentage while it was charging, it only did after soft reseting my phone. I'm on the iOS 13.1 beta, has anyone else experienced this?