Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 514

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Cmoney86

Trusted

I got 2 cases from amazon for $30 being delivered tomorrow picking up the phone between 830-9 am Friday morning. This is gonna be the longest week ever

2. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Grip is great, especially after a few days of use. It’s weird because when it comes to flexibility and such, it’s what you would expect of a hardshell material, but it’s got the grip to it of a soft material after a few days.

3. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

OK cool, guess this will be my purchase. Thank you very much!

4. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

I heard it’s less protruding this time around

5. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Decided I wanted to cancel my reservation for the 64GB Midnight Green and go with the 64GB Space Grey.. logic in my head was that the green will look funny in any case outside of the Forest Green Leather. My wife then pointed out that my XS hasn’t left that same case in the past year. So now I’ve cancelled the Space Grey and gone back to Midnight Green. Which means I’ll be waiting up to the 27th opposed it picking up on Friday morning, which was my original appointment. Haha. Such a moron.

6. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

Midnight Green Pro Max on Friday. Going naked again. I’ve only ever cracked one screen in my 9 years with iPhones. iUP and AppleCare+ really justify the naked phone.

Brent and mescalineeyes like this.
  7. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

gonna hopefully grab a leather case in store

8. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

I’ve mastered the art of sticking my foot underneath a dropped phone to avoid a screen shatter, but if I don’t use a case I still end up with chips and scratches on the edges of the body from small drops and that bothers me too much to go caseless

David Parke, sean_rugy and Jason Tate like this.
  9. Kevin360

I like good wallet cases. I currently rock a DodoCase Durables Wallet that I bought for my 6 Plus in 2014. Works just fine for my XS Max. I assume it’ll continue to serve well for the 11 Pro Max.

But I am ready for a change up in wallet color or style.

10. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

I’ve cracked a screen twice and both were from the phone dropping off the edge of a coffee table only two foot high and hitting the ground at precisely the wrong point of impact, both phones had AppleCare so no big deal other than the inconvenience. Never actually dropped a phone out of my hand and used to rock the naked look but I go with a case and screen protector now for grip and to protect from scratches more than anything - in my experience pocket sand does more damage to a phone than almost anything else besides outright carelessness.

11. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone running the Catalina beta? I thought about it, and I don't really use my personal laptop for actual work.

12. Shakriel

Ordered the clear case and my dawdling was gonna force me to wait an extra week to get it according to Apple, but they just shipped it and I'll get it Wednesday lol.

13. Kevin360

See, I almost impulse bought the clear case, but saw it was a couple weeks out from shipping.

Now I’m tempted again.

14. Shakriel

Yeah I’m surprised. Worth giving it a shot!

15. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Im normally not the guy to get the latest and greatest iPhone (still rocking a 7 plus). But I'm making the jump. I got the black 11. Im pretty hype.

cryates and 333 GANG like this.
  16. Kevin360

Okay. Ordered that clear case. Hope it’s a good one, and I hope it ships this week!

First iPhone case I’ve ever bought. Haha.

cryates likes this.
  17. Kevin360

Oops, accidentally didn’t order the Max version of the case.

I’m a dummy.

18. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Apple Arcade is now available to some users who are on the iOS 13 beta.

cryates likes this.
  19. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I have subscribed, will try it later!

20. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Time to have fun with Arcade! The media feedback has me far more hyped than I was before.

21. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I’ll finally have a reason for a “Games” folder now.

22. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Sayonara Wild Hearts is a beautiful game

23. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

@Drew Beringer did you decide between Space Grey and Midnight Green? Still debating it. Torture.

24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

went green bc i'm a true bucks fan