Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 508

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

that green iphone pro :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  2. Dan CiTi

♎️♈️♌️ Prestigious

wait is iOS13 out now?
    EDIT: comes out on the 19th. odd.

3. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Just ordered two clear cases for the 11. They will be here THIS Friday which is the ultimate fucking tease.

4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It's good to see Apple back down on some of the prices.

5. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Surprised they didn’t discontinue the series 3 and not 4 for the watches

6. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

7. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Tbh I walked away from this conference with a better feeling than I have in a long time. Fair prices on Arcade and TV+ and a price drop on what I already think is the best iPhone for me. Good day! Good Apple!

Jason Tate and sean_rugy like this.
  8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

So I have an iPhone 7 Plus that’s paid off that I basically use as an iPod touch (no calling/texting capabilities) and an iPhone 8 that has one more year before it’s paid off. Can I trade in my 7+ and then pay off the 8 and trade that in as well and put all that money towards the new phone? Or is it like you can only trade in your current phone?

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I want the green pro but I'm not sure it looks very good with many cases especially the product red case I have been wanting for a while now.

10. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Is it only one phone per trade in? I have a 6 lying around that I’d rather trade in for partial credit.

11. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

Think I am just going to with the base 11 after having the base 7. Not sure I see the value in the jump up to the two more premium versions.

12. 333 GANG

ACAB

Same form factors as last year, just a different naming scheme

13. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

do you have to fully own the phone to trade it in? can i do the apple trade in if i still have money left to owe verizon but have an upgrade available?

14. I think you have to pay it off. That’s my understanding. I am looking now to see. Cause otherwise it goes through your carrier and you have to upgrade from them. Which ends up not giving you the same trade in value.

phaynes12 likes this.
  15. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

you on verizon's iphone upgrade program? the apple and carrier programs are basically you get the new phone and do 1 year of monthly installments and then you can trade in the phone and get the new one and just keep doing monthly installments forever

phaynes12 likes this.
  16. 333 GANG

ACAB

Black iPhone 11 for me. Can’t wait.

17. Dan CiTi

♎️♈️♌️ Prestigious

it sucks so many of the Watch designs you need to get cellular. ugh.

18. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah. i’m just gonna stick with doing it through verizon. their site is clunky but it’s less of a logistics headache.

Jason Tate likes this.
  19. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

I'm debating on whether or not to stay with sprint and upgrade to the 11 since im on their iphone program, or finish paying off my Xs and then switching to verizon.

20. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Gimme this with the 5 form factor and I'll buy it every year.

21. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Thank the tech gods that they didn’t go with that big black square camera module on the back.

22. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

"slofies"

23. Dan CiTi

♎️♈️♌️ Prestigious

here is my child, Slofie.

24. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

I was so certain I’d just keep my 8 plus another year but they had to go introduce a midnight green option. Those fuckers

25. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

could be wrong but i don’t think it is? want to know the answer as well

Apple Trade In