Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 493

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

I rarely buy anything that isn't open item. What store are you at? I'm at 894.

2. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

1097. Been there since ‘06 which I grand opened. Small, rural, outlier store.... but we perform well.

rxbandit89 likes this.
  3. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Apple Card available to all today. Super easy to set up

scottlechowicz likes this.
  4. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I guess I need to replace my AirPods soon. They're two years old and they're only lasting a little more than 2 hours now.

5. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I feel this. Got mine February 2017 and my right one lasts a little more than an hour now.
    I'm so hesitant to get a new pair because I want to run these into the ground. Still my favorite Apple purchase ever.

6. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

That bums me out. Is that on par with most other bluetooth headphones? I love my AirPods but don't want to have to shell out that much money every couple of years.

7. It's the unfortunate reality of Lithium-ion batteries. They degrade with time.

pauljgreco likes this.
  8. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Signed up for the Apple Card, lol.

pauljgreco likes this.
  9. jorbjorb

7 rings

Really hope we get the card in Canada eventually. That card is pretty.

10. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I got the invite to sign up for Apple Card maybe a week ago, but every time I go through the steps, it says something like "unable to verify identity." I only found a few other people talking about the issue online, and it didn't seem like there was much of a fix other than waiting for someone from Goldman Sachs to get back to you. Has anyone else experienced it not accepting your DL?

11. DickyCullz

My favourite thing right now is reading comments on the Apple Card articles on Mac stories and 9to5 Mac with everyone bragging about their credit scores and income and complaining they only got $7k limits unlike their $50k AMEX cards

12. Why would you need a 50k limit on a credit card?

13. DickyCullz

Beats me

14. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Brb just gonna go buy a car and put it on my credit card.

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. DickyCullz

Imagine the daily cash back

Kyle is hk and David Parke like this.
  16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

David Parke likes this.
  17. DickyCullz

this from the absurdist twitter thread seems relevant

sean_rugy and David Parke like this.
  18. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Really liking the Shazam Discovery chart playlist on Apple Music. Cool to see what everyone is checking out.

19. Took a looooot longer than I thought it would, but I finally figured out a way to dock my Macbook Air to my iMac and use my BT keyboard and mouse while in target display mode. Very excited about this lol. Shout out to the VirtualKVM app that I wish I had found much earlier in the night. Now, I am going to drink a beer, write a syllabus, and watch GLOW on my gorgeous, enormous monitor.

Attached Files:

20. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

The rewards of the Apple Card really aren't that good compared to some of the other free cards on the market.

I've been eyeing the new iPad Pro recently. My semester starts back up in September and the notetaking capabilities with the Apple Pencil look very intriguing. I already have a late 2017 MacBook Pro but I'm really leaning toward getting that new iPad.

21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I'm seeing online that the Apple event is rumored to be on September 10th? If that's the case, how soon after are the new phones usually available? I'm finally needing to upgrade my 6S because the battery sucks and the charging port is really screwed up so it's a pain to charge. Is there an expected price cut for the XS/XR when the new phones are announced?

22. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

They'd likely go up for pre-order on the 13th and be in stores either the 20th or 27th.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  23. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Phone people:

I have two albums on my Apple Music, one being California, that I had to delete and redownload because multiple copies of the same song were showing up. Now since downloading them again, Last.fm or the scrobbler don’t detect those albums anymore. Anyone know a fix for this?

24. Is anyone having trouble with their alarm volume on iOS 13? All of a sudden the alarm volume is low even with the master volume at 100% and the silent off. Frustrating now.

jorbjorb likes this.