Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 478

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Happy public beta day!

sean_rugy and David Parke like this.
  2. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

God help me

[​IMG]

3. Backing up my iPad Pro to install iPadOS because I don’t have good impulse control :peace:

David Parke and cryates like this.
  4. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

so im trying to fix my life does anyone have a good to-do list app? i only need it to be amazing on desktop and an iphone device (ipads are optional). i tried both pen and paper and “just remembering” my chores but no luck for me

i kinda want to able to divide those lists between work, hobbies, health, etc so having a folder feature (or something similar) would be nice. also a good reminder system and something that loads quickly are also a plus

Christian Romero likes this.
  5. I absolutely adore Things 3 so that could be one to check out.

Also, the new reminders app coming with the new OS updates looks promising too!

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. My entire life is run through Things.

ZooZooChaCha and zigbigwig like this.
  7. cbronder1

Regular

I have an 11 inch iPad Pro that I only use for personal use so I'm taking the plunge and installing the iPadOS Public Beta. I'm definitely excited to try it out.

8. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my, iOS 13 is dope and I'm never going back. "Announce Messages with Siri" is a highly, highly underrated feature.

cbronder1, David Parke and Micool1 like this.
  9. I got all that I wanted, Google apps in Safari work pretty well!

cryates and Jason Tate like this.
  10. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

thanks. this looks promising. i’ll look into it

what happens if they decide to do a things 4? do i need to buy it again? does the app phase out?

11. Yep, okay. iPadOS is definitely a buggy mess at times.

12. I think that Things 3 will last for a long time. Things 2 was around forever until they released the third version. But you will have to buy it again when they come out with Things 4 I believe. But I don't think that'll be for many years.

zigbigwig likes this.
  13. razorburn Jun 24, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 24, 2019)
    razorburn

Trusted

Picked up a pair of Powerbeats Pros today.

14. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Screw it. I don't use my 2018 iPad for any work related things so I'm installing the beta. See you on the other side!

cbronder1 likes this.
  15. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

The beta is shockingly stable on my iPhone thus far. Everything seems snappy and Face ID is blazing fast.

16. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Which model do you have? I’m thinking about downloading it onto my X.

17. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

XR. I’ve only found one solid bug that I can recreate every time. So far though it’s great. I like submitting the bugs to feedback too.

morgantayler likes this.
  18. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

The bug that annoys me most is that the keyboard often doesn't write anything.

19. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

I usually put the beta on my iPad or Air, as I don’t use them as much as my phone. Think I’ll wait for the September release for all devices this year though.

20. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Haven’t ran into that yet, but I’m early on. The specific one I’m running into is in the Activity app. Under ‘trends’, it’ll crash every time I try to tap on the VO2Max section to expand it.

21. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Oh, it might be because I'm using a 3rd party keyboard.

I can't test your bug on my phone because I don't have a VO2Max section in trends.

22. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Well it’s actually labeled as “Cardio Fitness” technically.

23. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

7D577EDA-288A-436E-A088-EE6C634C1ADC.png
    Those are the only 5 things I have. (I suck at exercising)

24. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Attached Files:

25. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I checked and I only have 2 VO2Max measures in 2 years so that's probably why I don't have it.

cryates likes this.