Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 471

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

The shared audio with AirPods was a nice surprise for me. Last time I got on a plane with my husband, we couldn't watch something together because he still has wired EarPods and I have AirPods. I'm most certainly getting him a pair after this announcement, as it'd be great watching our Plex content together on a shared iPad vs the headphone dongle splitter mess we had before. I just hope it works for video as well. I'm almost certain it will. :ok:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/3/18650814/wwdc-2019-apple-airpods-audio-sharing

2. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

The Sidecar aspect I'm really happy about. I tend to bring both my iPad and computer on work trips and having the extra screen when writing will be perfect.

3. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Why don’t you just listen through the speakers haha
    (Unless you’re like in public in which case i totally get it. )

4. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

You can't hear the iPad speakers on an airplane LOL. With that argument, you can also barely hear AirPods on a plane too, but it's better than nothing. :crylaugh: I pack light these days, and noise-cancelling headphones are still way too big for my laptop carry on.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  5. I wasn't aware there were other editors in here! I'm at EMC in Burbank cutting Disney bonus content among other things. You?

6. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Nice! Don’t wanna name my company on here but I’ll PM you. That said, I’m also in Burbank cutting Disney bonus content among other things lol. Was doing an even split of editing and DPing but transitioned to editing full time a few months ago.

David Parke likes this.
  7. :hearteyes: 670670ED-042C-4A79-AB01-86C17341BDB6.png

8. What ya know it works!

David Parke likes this.
  9. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

winding down from day 1. enjoyed it a lot, lots of cool stuff. love dark mode, new maps, and voice control (there was a better demo at the State of the Union presentation). the itunes doing everything joke was pretty great. and im down with them building Reminders from scratch. the Sign in with Apple is pretty interesting. love the new smart cheese grater.

swiftUI is pretty dope and Im so excited to play around with it. iPadOS is a pretty good move and im fully on board. wish i had more confidence to approach other people more but I get so anxious lol. i’ll try again tomorrow but I did meet a bunch of cool people today.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

That CarPlay redesign is high in my list of things I'm excited for.

Anthony Brooks and Jason Tate like this.
  11. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

13. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

*screams into the pillow*
    i cannot believe i spent like 50 bucks on procreate + astropad for them to break out the stupid mac catalina wine mixer integration

does anyone know if this is just for gen2 apple pencil + ipad pros?? if so, then I take my gen1 anger back

14. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

iPad OS looks wonderful, fixes so many glaring holes. Think this is the most excited I’ve been for the big 3 OS updates in a long time.

15. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Editors unite! You two have much cooler editing jobs than I do though haha

David Parke likes this.
  17. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

I’m surprised how well the beta has been running on an 11 inch iPad Pro. I had a couple freezes and a crash after a few hours of playing around. Grated it’s been mostly all on Safari, Tweetbot, Reddit, and Amazon.

kidwithhelmet and David Parke like this.
  18. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Here for that native swipe keyboard.

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. Hell yeah! JKL babyyy!!!

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  21. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

iPadOS, I am SO hyped!!

I have to admit, I was starting to worry a bit about where Apple were headed generally, but they absolutely crushed it today.

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. Dan CiTi

♎️♈️♌️ Prestigious

man, that dark mode Podcasts app is so sexy. too bad Overcast is way better still.

24. As long as I can edit metadata I’m happy

25. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Found a way to install iOS 13 and daaaaamn Face ID is insanely fast on my X!

David Parke likes this.
  26. I’ve been essentially iPad only since October and iPadOS looks just damn near perfect. Lately I only use a MacBook to read my hard drive but I won’t need that anymore!

TheBaroness and Jason Tate like this.