Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 470

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. It's one of those classic "if it's too expensive, it's not for you" kinda things. (Most people that want a desktop should buy an iMac.)

jorbjorb likes this.
  2. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

3. Yep, looks like good 'ol iTunes is still under the hood. :crylaugh:

David Parke, ECV and sean_rugy like this.
  4. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

iOS 13 finally includes a redesigned volume HUD. The new volume slider sits on the left side of the screen where the volume up and down buttons are. It first shows as a big bulbous slider, but then shrinks down to a more discreet thin line.

5. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

They didn't release a iOS 13 Developer profile for OTA, and you need XCode 11 beta to install with the ipsw file, so since I don't have a Mac I guess I will have to wait until the Public Beta :/ Might be a good thing.

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Certainly a good thing

ECV, sean_rugy and Jason Tate like this.
  7. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Also still cutting on one of those ancient towers, ha

50E24E3A-D273-45D7-A422-59191ECAF97F.jpeg

We put trashcans in the graphics bays and my boss has been stalling on replacing all of our towers in the edit bays until the Mac Pros dropped. Cautiously excited but I’m a hundred percent certain he’ll see the price and wait another two years until these all explode

David Parke and Jason Tate like this.
  8. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

The absolute worst for mlb atbat highlights

pauljgreco and Jason Tate like this.
    Dirty Sanchez likes this.
    macbethfan, Deanna and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  12. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

What are the best podcasts for post-WWDC reactions/discussions?

David Parke and pauljgreco like this.
  14. I like ATP, Upgrade, The Talk Show, and Connected.

tyler2tall, sean_rugy and Zoshchenko like this.
  15. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Bought a MacBook Pro over the weekend, finally.

Why Bother? likes this.
  16. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

17. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

18. Very here for iOS 13. MacOS was a little underwhelming this year but none of the changes are unwelcome.

19. I think that’s pretty great.

ECV, macbethfan and sean_rugy like this.
  20. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

They took the worst thing about Netflix and brought it to the freaking home screen. I really hope it's just video and not audio too. I couldn't handle A Star Is Born music randomly playing every time I turn on the Apple TV. :crylaugh:

Or just give us an option to turn it off. There's that too.

21. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Instant buy for me. I've had the money set aside for it ever since the pride watchface came out in that recent update. I knew it was happening. Also, the sport loop is the most comfortable style of band in my opinion. I was put off by the look of them initially, but I finally got one recently and realized I'd been missing out. It's like sweatpants on my wrist. Love it.

pauljgreco likes this.
  22. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Also, glad to finally see a swipe keyboard. I've always hesitated using GBoard because I don't want Google knowing what I type, so swipe keyboard is a big yes for me! :clap::clap:

pauljgreco likes this.
  23. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

It's going to take me a very long time to untangle my mess of Google and Facebook sign-ons. I practically eliminated my Facebook ones after that whole "apps have access to everything" debacle from a while back, but I still have Google ones. This is a much better and more secure alternative.

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I can't wait for all the podcasts these next few weeks. There's soooo many angles to cover about everything that happened today at the event.

25. As someone that's started using the iPad Pro so much more lately (no longer even own a laptop), I'm really excited to hear about all the new stuff and cool new ways to set it up and do different parts of my workflow.