Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 452

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

100% been getting that screen issue a bit. Had it this morning actually while my alarm was going off lol. Super annoying

himynameisiain likes this.
  2. LuigiPeppercorn May 22, 2019
    (Last edited: May 22, 2019)
    LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

just got my new macbook pro. so beyond stoked. still setting the thing up, but so far its very noticeable how much better the screen is compared to my 2015 macbook air. excited to dive into this thing and see how capable it actually is

edit: oh man the speakers on this thing are such an improvement. literally insane, and also the touch bar acting as an autocorrect button as i type this out rules

Christian Romero and Jason Tate like this.

3. Cute.

pauljgreco and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  4. Jason Tate likes this.
  5. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. I subscribed to Play Date immediately. It looks so cool. And every game being free is rad.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I know Teenage Engineering had a hand in that. Their stuff always looks cool

8. I had to look back at the photo to understand the “yes there’s a crank” line. Haha. Very cool.

9. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

got my powerbeats pros in yesterday and i could only test them out at the grocery store and on a couple phone and facetime calls. they sound pretty good, i didn't feel any ear fatigue, they seal off noise p well, and fit nice. they're not nearly as easy to just pop in and out like airpods but these will definitely be what i use on the plane, at the gym, and on runs.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

That’ll get easier with time. I’ve learned how to put them in in just a few seconds with one hand. Still not as easy as AirPods obviously, and never will be, but easy after having them a couple weeks.

dylan likes this.
  11. currytheword

Trusted

Still to this day blown away at the quality jump in Airpods from Apple's standard headphones. Especially once I messed with my EQ settings, I can't imagine having any other headphones now.

The one thing I thought they'd be terrible for was running/jogging. I was very wrong and have yet to have one fall out. Really hope they decide to do alternate colors with the next gen.

12. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’m holding out hope we get black AirPods sooner rather than later. Not a fan of white electronics.

currytheword likes this.
  13. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I don’t really know why Apple would offer any other color than white AirPods though. AirPods are iconic at this point and immediately recognizable, and it’s largely due to the white aesthetic. I think black AirPods would be sick, but I don’t think it’s likely.

currytheword and Drew Beringer like this.
  14. currytheword

Trusted

I would say though that I can tell the airpod's shape from any other bluetooth set that i've seen in person. None look as sleek or as small, so the color wouldn't throw me that much for a loop. If they did the jet black that they've used on their phones with the silver/metal trim like the current ones have i'd buy two sets.

15. currytheword

Trusted

Hey, double posting cause I hate the case I ordered offline. Rec’s on your favorites? Maybe some unique ones? I don’t care about price just quality and somewhat sleek. Nothing bulky.

16. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

The Apple leather ones are really nice and very thin profile

Christian Romero and David Parke like this.
  17. currytheword

Trusted

I've used those on many previous iphones, but I wasn't crazy about how de-colored and worn they look after a bit of time. But definitely looking for a thin profile like that with some shock resistance.

18. 333 GANG

ACAB

I use the OtterBox Symmetry and find it to be the perfect case for me. Slim enough profile, and it has saved my phone from dozens of drops already.

I also used a case from RhinoShield in the past and really liked it was well. Slim enough, excellent protection.

currytheword likes this.
  19. currytheword

Trusted

OOoooooo this crystal clear symmetry case is definitely a front-runner. I love being able to see the actual iPhone but hate adding bulk to it. Does seem like it'll add a 2cm or so to the thickness but it might be worth it to just get used to it. I wear too many slim designer pants and I cannot stand seeing the impression mark after awhile. Didn't have that issue at all with a slim cover on my 7S.

20. currytheword

Trusted

Follow up: They have Star Wars Otterbox cases. Don't do this to me right now i'm busy at work.

21. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

22. Will look great with Chorus.fm Dark Mode.

Christian Romero likes this.
  23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

for basic protection on drops an surface scratches, yeah, i cannot recommend the leather cases enough. it's held up so well.

24. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I am unreasonably excited for dark mode in iOS 13

JamesMichael and macbethfan like this.