Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 446

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Guess I’ll buy those too.

dylan likes this.
  2. I'll pick up those beats for when I go running

3. If I didn't just get the Jabra buds I would have copped those in a heartbeat. Basically the exact earbud shape I'd want in a true wireless package.

Guess if these break I know what to get.

4. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

5. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

My Mac keeps prompting me to upgrade to macOS Mojave. Might be late to the party but is it worth it?

mescalineeyes likes this.
  6. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Why would you not?

7. Apple News+ on the 12.9 iPad Pro is a dream

2C3072D1-B483-481F-86B7-CCDE586B2C8B.jpeg

8. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

beachdude, pauljgreco and David Parke like this.
  9. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

10. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

iCloud Music Library has been inaccessible on my Mac for most of today. There’s threads on Apple’s support forum and Reddit of people experiencing this issue today, looks like an issue on Apple’s end. Pretty annoying.

11. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Well, decided to pull the trigger and ordered an 11-inch iPad. Want a keyboard cover for it, but not sure which one will make it easiest to use in my lap.

Christian Romero and Jason Tate like this.
  12. Kuri44

Quick question. My sister is in the middle of moving and has no internet connection set up at the new house yet, she has Apple TV though and I thought it was possible to mirror one of our iPhones to watch videos using your carriers data, but for some reason it doesn’t display when trying to play videos off steaming apps (Amazon prime, Netflix) and won’t play YouTube videos when entering full screen mode. Is this not possible to do without a WiFi connection?

13. beachdude

The iCloud Music Library issue on iTunes I mentioned yesterday seems to be a pretty widespread problem. There’s a thread on Apple Support Communities with 72 replies (and counting) since yesterday all about this exact same issue... and many other reports of it on Twitter and Reddit. Pretty annoying to see no acknowledgement from Apple.

Genius results can't be updated right… - Apple Community

14. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

They're too busy working on the next emoji updates.

beachdude likes this.
  15. beachdude

Lol probably. It was finally seemingly fixed an hour or two ago though, so that’s something.

16. I'm also having issues with iCloud Music Library today, glad to know I'm not alone because it was really frustrating me earlier

beachdude likes this.
  17. beachdude

Did you try again recently? It seemed to be working again for me earlier.

ECV likes this.
  18. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

If I knew the answer I probably wouldnt be asking in a forum

19. It is working now!

beachdude likes this.
  21. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

RIP iTunes.

22. beachdude

Not gonna miss how bloated iTunes has become tbh. It’s certainly time for this.

pauljgreco likes this.
  23. Just change iTunes so the "All Apple Music" and "In Library" buttons under the search bar are consistent with the iOS music app

24. [​IMG]

ECV likes this.

25. Nice, fun, video about the iPad Pro. I also like hearing Almost Free by FIDLAR in the video :rock:

Jason Tate likes this.