Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 445

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

what if apples april fools joke is releasing air power, but only for 24 hours

2. I will delete my account on this website if that happens

4. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

5. ECV Mar 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 29, 2019)
    pauljgreco likes this.
  6. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

My household has 3 different brands of wireless charger and I hate them all. Was really hoping Apple would master it.

8. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

9. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

I’m so bummed about AirPower. The separate watch and phone/AirPod charging system continues to be a pain in the arse for me, especially with the iPad (and everything else) now using USB-C. A proper, unified solution would have been great.

10. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

anyone else's Overcast app crashing when they open it? I noticed it started acting up after the most recent update.

11. GBlades

Trusted

So my MacBook got delivered whilst I've been at work so I'm patiently waiting another 8 hours to get onto it.

12. It’s been working fine for me!

13. Try messaging their twitter account that usually helps.

14. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Tell you what, I need Apple to quit releasing these quarterly watch bands. My collection is getting too damn big, and I just walked out with another one!

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

my iOS wasn't updated! that did the trick haha

Christian Romero and Jason Tate like this.
  18. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Those actually look really nice. I'm actually contemplating returning my AirPods and waiting for those.

19. SEANoftheDEAD Apr 3, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 3, 2019)
    SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

$250. Doesn't mention coming with a wireless charging case.

20. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

There a few cons, like the bigger charge case, lack of wireless charging and overall bigger earpiece size. These would be excellent for workouts though, not that the AirPods are bad, but these would also block out some of that loud gym noise that AirPods don't. H1 chip on board, better sound, more secure fit, and much longer battery life are all positives for me though. Definitely considering it.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  21. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I'm def considering it too. Just contemplating spending $250 on headphones.

22. I don’t think I’d prefer these over AirPods but these look really nice.

23. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Got the new Macbook Air today. I really like this one. The last one I had was from 2013 so obviously it's a marked improvement, but I keep finding new things that I really love....and I prefer this to the Macbook Pro, too.

24. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Yeah I want those wireless beats reallllllll bad. I love my airpods more than any of my other tech but i have to crank them up a bit at the gym to drown out their stereo and sound of other lifters.