Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 437

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. image.png

ryanfears likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

3. That artwork is really rad :rock:

4. Kinda looks Dark Mode-ish.

5. this one slaps

[​IMG]

ryanfears likes this.
  6. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

7. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

This is melting my brain

8. Apple should just rethink the 30% cut imo. Bring it down just a little bit.

cryates likes this.
  9. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Well, it didn’t. The same album I was referring to officially came out today, and not only was it not pushed to the top of my Recently Added, but I can’t even see that the whole album is available unless I search for it in Apple Music.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. pauljgreco likes this.
  11. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Has anyone experienced the following before?

I have an iPhone Xs fwiw.

When using Google in the Safari app, when I click to search for something, my screen pulls up the recent searches without the keyboard popping up. I then need to tap the search area a second time to access the keyboard.

I have closed Safari tabs, forced closed all apps, and re-booted the phone. I have not reset the phone because I really don’t want to set everything up again. Sometimes when I close the current Safari tab, force close the Safari app, and then re-open Safari Google will work correctly for a little bit before reverting back to the inefficient bug.

It’s one of those things annoying enough to notice, but something minor enough that I don’t think I need to wipe or replace the device.

12. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Got a 9.7 inch iPad today thanks to a work bonus and Best Buy sale. Any app recommendations?

pauljgreco and Jason Tate like this.
  13. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

If you’re into doodling/digital art at all, Procreate is a fantastic app. Powerful but accessible. Plenty of good free ones though if you don’t wanna pay for Procreate.

maryp1603 likes this.
  14. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

new ipad mini

15. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Just happened to dig up my mini 3 last night, feels so comfy in the hand. That said, the new Air is a tempting (read: cheaper than the 11”) upgrade from my 9.7 pro.

16. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Netflix won't be on Apple's new video service. So, I guess I'll have to use my appleTV instead to watch Netflix. Or my smart tv. Or my xBox. Or Playstation. Or Firestick. Or my iPhone. Or my iPad. Or my MacBook Pro. Or my iMac. Or my Roku. Or my Chromecast. Or via my Xfinity set-top box. Or my blu-ray player.

pauljgreco and LightWithoutHeat like this.
  17. Brent and Jason Tate like this.
  18. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Christian Romero likes this.
  19. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Bought mine when it launched last year and I use it for email, reading, and watching video. If you can find use for it, my 2018 is kicking as strong as ever and I love this thing like the day I bought it.

Daniel182 likes this.
  20. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

That's pretty much exactly what my use would be. I think I'm going to do it.

disambigujason and pauljgreco like this.
  21. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Enjoy!

Daniel182 likes this.
  22. Christian Romero likes this.
  23. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

that's a lot of RAM holy shit.

Brent likes this.