Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 436

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Why would you order online if you're going to the store?

2. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I normally order online because the store is an hour away. But if I get the refund immediately in store then I’ll make that drive

3. yes

4. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I want to try that Soor app but I don’t think I’ll spend the 12 euro to try it.

5. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Yeah I mean I don’t want to take anything away from the Dev but pricing it more than double what Tweetbot costs is ludicrous.

6. Picked up the 256GB red XR this past weekend. Feels like a massive jump up from my 7 with a broken camera. Loving it so far.

redwing91007 likes this.
  7. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

8. disambigujason likes this.
  9. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Same. I have yet to really find one that saves me time. It's beginning to dawn on me that I don't use my $1300 iPhone for a whole heck of a lot. :teethsmile:

10. holy shit

jorbjorb, Sean Murphy, shea and 8 others like this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Luca Money lmaoo

12. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

I seem to have misplaced my AirPods case, I still have the actual AirPods. I setup a genius appointment to get a replacement case, but before I stop by, has anyone purchased a knockoff case from amazon or elsewhere? Do I really need to spend $75 on an official Apple case?

13. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Begging for AirPods 2 at this point. My launch day pair are on their last leg from a battery standpoint, specifically the case. And if I can be a choosy beggar, then black AirPods please.

himynameisiain and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  14. space gray airpods would rule

15. This event is going to be so weird. I’m excited to see it.

pauljgreco likes this.
  16. especially since it's in the Steve Jobs theater - only the third time I think a keynote has taken place there since it opened

they usually reserve that for the phone announcements

pauljgreco likes this.
  17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

interesting

jorbjorb and pauljgreco like this.
  18. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Can’t remember the thread this was discussed in but just noticed an album I preadded to Apple Music just got pushed to the top because a new song was added

Hope this keeps up

@Jason Tate

Brent likes this.
  19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Anyone run into their XR not placing or receiving calls aside from on wifi calls?

My girlfriend got one a couple weeks ago and calls just stopped working tonight. She's tried rebooting it and toggling airplane mode. Her wifi disconnects a lot too, often refusing to connect to our 5ghz network when my S8 and TV connect fine. Of course the nearest Apple store is an hour away haha

20. Reset network settings?

21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Good idea, I'll have her try that! I suggested that to her the other week when it was only wifi issues, but she just doesn't want to lose all of her wifi passwords lol. Didn't consider it may also help her calls.

Christian Romero likes this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

How do you like the XR (if you also have one)? They're rolling out XR's to us at work upgrading from the 6S so excited to get some new technology to play with.

24. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

They're a great phone for the money. The form factor and feel are odd to get used to - they definitely feel cheaper than other iPhones. But that's because they are. Had I known they were going to release them, I probably would have waited and gone with one of those instead of the X.