Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 429

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

This is perfect.

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. justin. Jan 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 29, 2019)
    justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

3. Told yah.

justin. likes this.
  4. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I'm offended that airpods have become a meme. They are too good of a product for that.

David Parke likes this.
  5. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, they became a meme like two years later, it's so stupid.

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

The fact they're a meme at all tells you more about the insecurities of the folks creating/posting said memes than it does about AirPods users.

Jason Tate and SteveLikesMusic like this.

7. haha fuck facebook

8. Good. Seriously, fuck Facebook. Just awful.

David Parke likes this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i really wish i could completely quit facebook. but it's sadly how i remain in touch with so many friends/relatives other than just texting them.

10. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

11. yeah I'm in the same boat - I've been slowly going through my page and friend list and cutting out anything unnecessary and making sure my privacy and sharing settings are where they should be

12. Apple Music takes flight on American Airlines
    Starting Friday, Apple Music subscribers can enjoy their access to over 50 million songs, playlists and music videos on any domestic American Airlines flight equipped with Viasat satellite Wi-Fi with no Wi-Fi purchase required. American Airlines is the first commercial airline to provide exclusive access to Apple Music through complimentary inflight Wi-Fi.

“For most travelers, having music to listen to on the plane is just as important as anything they pack in their suitcases,” said Oliver Schusser, vice president of Apple Music. “With the addition of Apple Music on American flights, we are excited that customers can now enjoy their music in even more places. Subscribers can stream all their favorite songs and artists in the air, and continue to listen to their personal library offline, giving them everything they need to truly sit back, relax and enjoy their flight.”

David Parke and Christian Romero like this.
  13. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

14. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

pauljgreco and RJ Knorr like this.
  15. How I want my iPhone in 2020
    [​IMG]

16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I have never had Facebook. If you were to put it in front of me I would have no idea how to use it

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

RJ Knorr, Jason Tate and David Parke like this.
  18. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I love everything that has a dark mode. There's just something that feels wrong whenever I stumble on the Light Mode on Chorus.

19. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

The strength of the US dollar is a big ongoing issue for Apple - the XS Max starts at almost $2000 here. I mean, it’s always been an issue, but it’s just amplified even more at those higher price points. Psychologically, it’s a big hurdle for people to jump to pay that much for a phone (particularly when compared to lower priced high end phones from Huawei et al).

20. dorfmac

Trusted

og dark mode for anyone who might remember was MLBTradeRumors.com circa 2006

pauljgreco likes this.
  21. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Anybody have opinions on the Smart Keyboard Folio for the new ipads? I bought just the smart folio and I like it, but I’m debating an exchange for the keyboard version. I’ve read mixed opinions on it. For the record, I liked the smart keyboard for my 10.5”.

22. I like and use it every day. No complaints. I like the feel and I've never had a keyboard with my iPad all the time and it really does make it more productive for the things I do.

Christian Romero and cryates like this.
  23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I have the smart folio and i like it a lot, i will probably also get the keyboard folio at some point as well but id probably interchange them depending on what im using it for at the moment. Fwiw, the keyboard folio was super comfortable to use and hold when i was testing at the store.

cryates likes this.
  24. I have both but I prefer the keyboard folio - it’s also much sturdier than the first Smart Keyboard that released with the 10.5

Jason Tate and cryates like this.