Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 428

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Why is it so hard to get a full photo as my wallpaper? Is there something I need to do to the size?

3. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

I accidentally turned on Light mode on Mojave today, had a good laugh and went straight back.

ah, those were the days.

David Parke and disambigujason like this.
  4. mescalineeyes

I'm willing to help you out on this one if you could be just a little bit more specific with what you're asking

5. Apple in 2018: The Six Colors report card
    It’s always really interesting to see these report cards. In reading this, I really hope we get some great iPad features with the next version of iOS. (Please let me plug in a hard drive)

6. mescalineeyes

if they make the iPad even better so help me god. I already had the current iPad Pro but I returned it because I was spending too much unjustifiable time on it.

Christian Romero likes this.
  7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I have the XS Max but this has been a thing since the 6 plus. When I try to set the wallpaper it’s just like really zoomed in. It says to move and scale the image but that doesn’t do anything. I can never get the whole image to fit the screen. Doesn’t matter if I take the photo or get one from online. Unless it specifically says iPhone wallpaper, the entire image does not fit the screen

8. mescalineeyes

Have you tried disabling the 3D effect on the bottom?

David Parke likes this.
  9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Changing between still and perspective? If so, yes

10. mescalineeyes

Would you mind taking a screenshot?

11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Hmm I never actually looked into it so I googled it and of course the suggestion was to use a wall paper editing app. I had tried resizing photos in different apps and it didn’t work but I downloaded an app called WallpaperSize and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks though

12. Happens with too small images. Need very big ones for the new phone resolutions.

Christian Romero likes this.
  14. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

15. Sheesh

16. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

TylerDrumming and Jason Tate like this.
  17. Looks like they cut off group chat.

pauljgreco likes this.
  18. adrian

high and lows, they go something like this... Supporter

Gotta wonder if it's been in the software since Group FaceTime came out. Wild.

19. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Makes the idea of playing Fortnite on my iPad Pro 12.9 much more compelling than the Nintendo Switch.

pauljgreco likes this.
  20. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Does (did) the bug only allow you to hear the audio while the call is ringing for the other person? Would it stop working then once the call ended because it wasn't picked up?

21. Iain

Regular

Im a newb to shortcuts. But is there away to set low power mode to come at say 10pm each night?

22. nearly $20 billion in profit and $84.3 billion in revenue - second best quarter ever

Apple is doomed

23. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

After much deliberation, I upgraded to the 11-inch iPad Pro today. I had the 10.5” and it’s still a beast, but it has a crack across the entire screen and I don’t have AppleCare+ on it (doh!) and I didn’t want to pay $450+tax for Apple to fix it. Luckily my mom was dying for an iPad and doesn’t care about the crack, so I could justify my purchase!

24. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

@Jason Tate aka @shortcutswizard

himynameisiain likes this.
  25. AirBuddy
    AirBuddy brings the same AirPods experience you have on iOS to the Mac. With AirBuddy, you can open up your AirPods case next to your Mac and see the status right away, just like it is on your iPhone or iPad. A simple click and you're connected and playing your Mac's audio to AirPods. Oh, it also makes sure the audio input of your Mac is NOT switched to the AirPods so you can get the best possible quality.

sean_rugy and pauljgreco like this.