Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 423

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

87A06C8F-4F4A-4603-9972-138C56E72FE7.png
    This shortcut is cool!! But I’m definitely missing some albums on my top 100 songs. I’m looking at my iTunes play counts and i definitely played most of the new thrice album more than most of these songs on the list

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I was wondering why this isn’t working for me and I think it’s because I never add music to my library. I always just stream. So I’m gonna go with that’s why

3. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

That is wild

4. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Used istocknow to get push notifications when the Smart Keyboard was in stock at an Apple
    store near me since the shipping times were weeks out online and it worked! Ordered and picked up in store about an hour after seeing some were available B-)

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

ah damn its in stock at the local store but I left my apple gift cards at home. hope they're still in stock tonight

6. Oof.

7. Oh man so true. I hardly go into those menus but I did the other day trying to set iTunes as a startup program on my home edit bay so my son can airplay iTunes content even after a restart. Couldn’t figure it out easily without googling it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. DickyCullz

my eyes! they burn!

9. Currently charging my iPhone XS Max via my 11” IPad Pro and it’s a nice little feature to have

10. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I’m having a weird issue on my phone exclusively in the Safari app. When I type something into the search/address bar at the top, my keyboard lags terribly for the first 3-4 letters, then it’s fine afterwards. Only in Safari. Anybody know what could be causing that? It just started a few days ago.

11. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Did you use the Apple Music Wrapped shortcut the other day? There was a note saying it could do something like that and that clearing the history and cache solved it.

12. DickyCullz

Now that I have the keyboard case, I’m having zero regrets about buying the 12.9 Pro. This thing is so nice

Zoshchenko likes this.
  13. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Ahhhhhhhhh yes I did! Thank you! Maybe I should start, you know, reading the notes. :-)

Edit: imagine that, it worked!

sean_rugy, Micool1 and Jason Tate like this.
  14. DickyCullz

Does anyone else experience Apple News not showing all the latest stories. For example I have Kotaku as one of my saved channels and today there are only three stories since yesterday according to Apple News, but go to their site and there is way more including a few game reviews I would read.

Is it just showing highlights? Is there a way to get it to show everything?

15. They may not be sending everything to Apple News as a publisher. I don’t know how they have it set up, but it’s possible.

16. dorfmac

Trusted

That was happening to me with chorus a few weeks ago. Went on for a few days, and then things just seemed to get back on track

17. There was an ssl certificate issue on that one.

18. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I experience Apple News not appearing on my phone because they never released it in Canada.

sean_rugy and Jason Tate like this.
  19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

20. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Ive already convinced 3 people to trade in because of that deal

Christian Romero likes this.
  21. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Can I ask which iPhones they were upgrading from?

22. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Apple has been running that deal for at least a month now, no?

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

24. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

7 or 7 plus

25. lmfao at that headline

Anthony Brooks likes this.