Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 350

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

This latest update has really messed up the text entry for me. Whenever I have to type something the screen glitches

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Looks like restarting fixed that. I haven’t restarted my phone in so long

3. oneeightytwo

Regular

Are the AirPods better than Powerbeats or am I good keeping my Powerbeats for workouts?

4. If it’s for working out you’re probably fine. The cord for hard workouts is probably good.

AirPods for out and around are by far better though.

5. oneeightytwo

Regular

Thanks for the reply. That’s probably a wise move. I do wanna try them sometime though. I’d probably keep the Beats for runs/workouts as I could just see the AirPods falling out mid way.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Duuuuuude I didn't know they added that to the options. This is exactly what I need when I'm running!

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

8. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

It's looking more and more like the original SE was just released to appease those who still want a smaller screen. I still think (all things considered; design, size, speed, price etc) that's the best iPhone to date.

9. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

IMO, the iPhone 5, 5S, and SE design is the best looking smartphone ever. It felt so great to hold as well.

10. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I'll always have a weird soft spot for the iPhone 4. I worked at Apple during that launch and the first time I held it was like "yep, this is what a smartphone should really be." It felt like the coolest thing I had ever seen.

11. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

iPhone 4/5 have been the pinnacle of iPhone design imo. I'd give a slight edge to the 5 because I'm not a huge fan of glass backs. I guess curved edges feel better in the hand, but I always liked the slab look of the 4/5.

12. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i love my 6S a lot, coming up on three years and i have no intention of upgrading any time soon

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I remember the first time I saw a white iPhone 4 and being impressed by how great it looked. Just the design alone wanted me to pick it up and spend my evening messing around with the settings.

14. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I love my SE but every time I hold my moms 4s I miss my old one. That phone was the absolute perfect fit.

15. Idk when I take my case off my X I am blown away every single time. It’s a beautiful device. I hold a 4 or 5 now and idk how my gigantic hands could do it back then.

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I have an X for my personal phone and a 5 for my work phone and the 5 feels like a piece of junk comparably.

Jason Tate likes this.
  17. I'd find it almost impossible to go back to anything else after the X.

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I have friends who have the SE and still have old working 5's and I cannot fathom how I ever dealt with a phone so small lol

19. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

My friend wanted something to just listen to music so I'm giving her my old ipod touch 4th gen and that thing is just sooooooo small. Also, when opening it I saw iOS 6 and I had never realized how ugly it looks.

David Parke and Anthony Brooks like this.
  20. :chin: 0B40C16C-64EE-40BE-AD33-150BA31AF1A3.jpeg 90FCAAFF-D38A-4279-95FF-7DD84416969C.jpeg

iOS 12 beta bug I’m hoping...

Michael Schmidt and Jason Tate like this.
  21. Facebook being shady

David Parke likes this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

That screenshot suggests you have all off for all, yet Reddit is as well.