Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 330

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Ryan G Feb 11, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 11, 2018)
    Ryan G

Moderator Moderator

I have this one: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insign...-apple-iphone-x-black/5975800.p?skuId=5975800

Also had a Peel case on my 6s but it got destroyed quickly, but it looks awesome

2. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

I just bought the silicone apple case specifically for the gym.

Christian Romero likes this.
  3. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Ryan Gardner likes this.
  4. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I recently got the Spigen Liquid Air Armor for my 7 and I like it a lot. They have one for the X as well. It's only $12 on Amazon.

5. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Christian Romero and pauljgreco like this.
  6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I've really liked every Speck case I've had

7. When I got the AirPods, I assumed they'd be an around the house, special occasion type earbud, but I've had them for about a month now and I haven't gone back to the lighting EarPods once. They're just absolutely perfect.

dylan likes this.
  8. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Awesome, I'll look at all of these options. Thanks everyone!

9. Does anyone else have issues in Apple Music when adding an album to your library? It always separates the album if the song is on a compilation or something and it just makes it hard to listen to an album from start to finish when it does that. I bypass it by just searching the album again and listen like that, but that defeats the purpose of adding to library. Am i doing something wrong or is it just weird like that?

10. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

I think I really want AirPods but EarPods just fall straight out my ears so I’m scared to plump for them

Is there anything less expensive similar (I.e. no connecting wires)?

11. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Earpods keep falling out of my ears too, but Airpods don't. It's crazy how wires pull these things out.

12. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

I impulse bought the HomePod and it’s goddamn amazing.

dylan and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  13. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I'm trying desperately NOT to impulse buy the Homepod with my tax returns haha. I don't really NEED one and I'm a spotify user (I know you can airplay), but damn I've seen so many positive reviews that I'm afraid I'm going to crack.

14. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

My (terrible) logic... I’m going to crack and get the thing eventually. It’s not going to become a smarter financial move in however many months from now. So why waste time not having it.

Dave Diddy likes this.
  15. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Hey guys I’ve got a MacBook pro issue. Think I’ve come down with some malware. Internet keeps opening up random pop up tabs, new tabs and home button send me to a weird search screen, I get a mackeeper (I don’t totally remember exactly, away from it now) desktop popup and other various pop ups as well. Super noob question but what should I do?

16. h8bit

@ghastlyfeline Prestigious

Thinking of migrating to Apple Music from Spotify. I'm gonna assume there's no easy way to transfer a library from one to the other without making playlists right?

David Parke likes this.
  17. Been thinking of doing the same. Not sure I'll pull the trigger. Interested in what you find out. I was mad the RDIO to literally-any-other-service wasn't easier. I have a bunch of XML files of my old playlists that I'll do something with one day.

h8bit likes this.
  18. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Sigh, i miss RDIO

Robk, ECV, you vandal and 2 others like this.
  19. Check out Stampd for that. It should work.

20. Thanks! That sounds like what I tried to use back when it was all going down. I put it on the back burner and never went back to it.

21. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

22. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

Are they exactly the same mould?

23. Ryan G

Moderator Moderator

I've only had AirPods for 2 days, but, I normally don't like Apple earbuds because they fall out of my ears easily. However, these feel entirely different, I think due to not having the wires. To the point where I literally forget I have them in sometime throughout the day. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

maryp1603, dylan, Kyle is hk and 3 others like this.
  24. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

No one asked but thought I’d share a couple thoughts on the HomePod. If anyone wants to know more just ask.

The reviews weren’t lying, it really does sound great. Beats the pants off my google home, which in fairness I don’t think ever really claimed to have great sound. Maybe it’s a placebo but I think Siri turns my lights on/off faster than my google home does. For the time being I’m using it with Spotify and air playing everything which has been fine so far but there is a slight delay when you pause/play or skip tracks. I don’t anticipate really missing the ability to say “hey Siri play so and so” but we’ll see. Also if you’re in an apartment I don’t see how you could play this beyond about 35% volume without pissing off your neighbors, especially if you enjoy bass heavy music.

teebs41, JamesMichael and David Parke like this.
  25. jorbjorb

7 rings

You sold me on it dude. I don't know when it'll come to canada though :(.