Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 256

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

RE: The Verge’s review on the Apple 4K TV ... I think 1080p content looks fine, if not better, with the image processing going on. Must be exclusively an OLED/HDR issue.

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  2. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

My 8 plus is sitting at my parents house while I spend my weekend drinking way too much in northern Michigan. Also the home button almost just fell out of my 6 which is literally hanging on by a string

sean_rugy and Jason Tate like this.

3. Wow.

sean_rugy, h8bit and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

5. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

This new space gray is sexy as fuck

6. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Unexpected hero of iOS 11 is the slide down for alternate keys

Anthony Brooks and h8bit like this.
  7. h8bit

@ghastlyfeline Prestigious

It feels so right.

js977 likes this.
  8. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Just joined the iPhone Upgrade program and went from my Space Grey 6S to a Silver 8. Camera and speed boost is already very noticeable, despite my 6S still running very well. Love the glass back as well!

Attached Files:

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  9. AlwaysEvolving21 Sep 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 23, 2017)
    AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Man, the silver iPhone X is killer looking. Shame its so expensive for a phone that will only get replaced in a year and for a phone that really isn't that much different from the 8/8 plus. Damn is it sexy though.

Also, the red dot on the watch dial is ugly. Its like one of the red "do not much" buttons.

pauljgreco likes this.
  10. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Sport Loop Band is the best OEM band Apple has ever released.

11. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Wow. I kinda want one. Now just to pick which color will look best with my gold watch...

12. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Didn’t realize these phones have fast charging capability. Reason enough to finally order myself a usb-c to lightning cable

13. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve had them all too. Sport, Nike Sport, Nylon Strap, Classic Buckle, Leather Loop ... this one is easily my favorite. I got the black, and the specks of color really give it some nice character.

Anthony Brooks and dylan like this.
  14. Jason Tate and Christian Romero like this.
  15. Also I’m basically only using portrait mode for photos of my dog

Christian Romero and Jason Tate like this.
  16. I was messing around with the portrait lighting today at brunch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Geez that stage lighting photo looks so good

pauljgreco likes this.
  18. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

There are a lot of glitches like this (such as the touch screen randomly not working and the one you mentioned) that were present in earlier betas that were fixed in later versions and are now back in the public release.

19. Did iTunes do away with the right click -> "Add to iCloud Music Library" option?

20. Siri sounds incredible and works really well with apps set up for it.

My battery sees a little less per day (Tweetbot heavy day like today made it more noticeable)

Christian Romero likes this.
  21. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

On every beta and the final version I've had a lot of Siri problems. Regularly takes forever to react, can't play/find songs on apple music that are downloaded to my phone, tells me "sorry, something's wrong" when I tell it to resume podcasts...seems like it doesn't work well at all yet with Apple's own apps. I agree that it sounds great, though.

22. Seems like an issue with your update ... dunno, it’s incredible over here.

23. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

Not sure. Several known issues with previous betas that were fixed in later versions are back in the final version for me. They aren’t new problems, just problems that are back.