Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 187

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I'm just really glad it wasn't a phone problem. Although, I'm sure this bug sucked for Marco.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  2. Haha not yet - I dunno how I feel about spending $50 bucks on a bulb yet

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Woo!

pauljgreco, Jason Tate and sean_rugy like this.
  4. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

is t weird that I'm looking forward to how this all played out in ATP this week? haha

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Not at all! I'm hoping Marco does talk about it because this bug had me a little worried that something was wrong with my phone haha.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I really thought it was just my 6 finally decided to give up on me. Glad it ended up just being an Overcast issue and Marco was able to solve it.

coleslawed and Deanna like this.
  7. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I was thinking the same thing.

pauljgreco likes this.
  8. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Thinking about selling my 16GB iPad Mini 4 and grabbing the new iPad. After using the mini and loving the size for a while I think I want something a little bigger because I use it for textbooks and a lot of media consumption like Netflix/YouTube/etc. Only things the Mini has over the new iPad is the screen resolution and laminated display I believe. Bigger screen, faster, and I'd be doubling my storage. Think I might do this.

9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Having issue with Apple Music where random songs on albums are being grayed out, the songs plays via stream but not offline. I can fix it by deleting the album and readding it but very frustrating!!

10. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

same thing happens to me, except they don't play at all. these little issues that randomly pop up are so damn annoying. its 2017 damnit.

teebs41 likes this.
  11. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Been happening to my fiancé too! She doesn't use Apple Music for data and missed out on after the party her entire trip to Georgia, she as devastated

js977 likes this.
  12. disambigujason May 21, 2017
    (Last edited: May 21, 2017)
    disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

random songs grey out on MacBook and iPad but not in iPhone. the past couple days the iPad just decides not play certain albums at all. i don't download on the iPad and iPhone so idk if that works.

also, iTunes isn't saving lyrics

13. anajames

Yes, i do know about that feature, although have never used it.

14. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Is there a way to stop news from showing up on my lock screen? Sometimes it likes to surprise me by telling me how many innocent people were killed.

15. Settings -> Notifications -> News -> turn off notifications. That should stop the alerts.

muttley likes this.
  16. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I feel dumb after that one. Thanks.

17. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

10.3.2 out, trying to decide whether to update or not, don't wanna screw up my battery...again...

18. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Do it!!!

19. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Actually fixed my battery problems. Had awful battery on 10.3.1 with my 6S plus and it's better now.

cwhit likes this.
  20. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

don't screw me!!!!

21. drewinseries

Drew

This may be a dumb question, but is Thunderbolt 3 a fancy name for USB-C? At work I've mainly used linux boxes, but my job got me a new MacBook Pro since I will be working from home a bit, and are getting me a monitor for my office.

This one has been brought up,

Acer H277HU H7 27" 16:9 WQHD IPS Monitor UM.HH7AA.002 B&H

Will a USB-C cable from my laptop to the monitor be enough to use it externally?

22. drewinseries

Drew

Anybody?

23. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Kinda. You can consider them interchangable at this point. USB-C is the interface for Thunderbolt 3.

drewinseries likes this.
  24. drewinseries

Drew

So a thunderbolt 3 to usb-c via a usb-c cable with work for connecting to an external monitor?

25. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

so what kind of cases do u all have
    i'm looking for one that will fit the SE. :)

iJoined the club today