Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Company • Page 174

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I've heard mixed things, but it really depends on how the earpods fit your ears now. Mine only fall out because of the wire being there. They fit my ears really nice.

2. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Ahh ok. Definitely not worth it for me then. They always fall out unless I'm just sitting around. I'll just stick with my Jaybirds.

3. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Did anybody else have the issue where Apple Music would forget where you were in a song if you left it payed too long? (Sometimes it would forget the song completely). That has stopped for me since the latest update, which I love.

4. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

From my experience, they never fall out when I run and I wear them every time I go. The issue with EarPods falling out really stems from the weight of the cable. I very rarely even have to adjust them in my ear because once I'm running, it's hard to realize they are even there and they just stay put in the position they are in.

5. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone here use 1Password and the latest macOS update 10.12.4?

6. I do, why?

7. Same. But I do think some ear shapes may have more difficulty than others.

I think there's some kickstarters for little things that wrap around the back of your ears that may make jogging with them less perilous.

Christian Romero likes this.
  8. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Do you have 1Password 6? When trying to open it up now, I get, "1Password failed to connect to 1Password mini." Wasn't sure if the recent update correlated with that or not.

9. I'm using version 6.6.4.

Did you try updating it/restarting it?

They're usually fast to to respond via Twitter as well.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  10. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Hmm okay. Yeah I can't even open the app, so I'm not sure what specific version of 1Password that I have, but I don't see any updates for it in the app store under my updates section. Did the restart on my Mac, and also verified that it's in my applications folder. May have to hit them up on Twitter.

11. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Eric Wilson likes this.
  12. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

13. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Jason Tate likes this.
  14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Really hoping iPhone 8 is something magical... I do love my 6S, but I'm ready for an upgrade.

coleslawed and Christian Romero like this.
  15. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Oh yeah, totally agree. They won't work for everyone, but I think most would find them far more comfortable than EarPods. Also, I admittedly laughed when I first saw them at the keynote, but they are incredibly easy to use and just really fun, if that's the right word.

Jason Tate and Christian Romero like this.
  16. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

AirPods up on Target's website right now. Just got a notification from istocknow and ordered a pair!!

Chris Yates likes this.
  17. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Can't believe I was able to order them. Here's to hoping they actually ship!

18. zackotronic

Newbie Supporter

for sonarr, couch potato, and sabnbzd, what nbzd source are you using? been thinking about switching over to those for my plex server?

19. Index/search or Usenet provider?

20. zackotronic

Newbie Supporter

i guess both. I need to potential switch up sources.

21. Jason Tate Mar 29, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 29, 2017)
    Newshosting and the combo of DogNZB, NZBgeek I've found are pretty good over the years. I'm not sure what's invite or not at this point though.

22. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

js977 likes this.
  23. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Does anyone have AirPods, what do you think of them?

I'm thinking about just getting some. The few people I've talked to have only gushed about them so..

24. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I have them, and I love them. I use them way more than I expected to actually. So easy to carry around, and they have never fallen out of my ears. I use them all the time at work, on the train, going for walks, doing laundry, cleaning the house, using my MacBook, etc. Very nice not having a cord get in the way.

billyboatman likes this.
  25. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

All I've heard is praise. So this is making me want them more and more. The price point at 159 for wireless bluetooth headphones from apple isn't too shabby either.

How about the battery life and sound quality?