Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Showcases New Emoji

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

To celebrate World Emoji Day, Apple has shared a preview of the new emoji arriving later this year:

More than 70 new emoji characters are coming to iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac later this year in a free software update. The new emoji designs, created based on approved characters in Unicode 11.0, include even more hair options to better represent people with red hair, gray hair and curly hair, a new emoji for bald people, and new smiley faces that bring more expression to Messages with a cold face, party face, pleading face and a face with hearts.

Oh yeah, ball of yarn, score!

2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I'm still waiting for a sea turtle emoji so I can stop using the wave + turtle emoji

Essie, bestofmoss and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Iamhollywood315

Regular

I’m just glad they added the Harambe emoji last year.

4. moura

Regular

I just want there to be a saltshaker emoji so I can just send that when I (or the recipient) is being salty. :tear:

Jason Tate likes this.